Chapter 9

Dylan's pov
I was laying on my bed for weeks. I was too embarrassed to look Jordan in the eyes. She didn't know nothing but all I know is that Jacob broke up with her and she was depressed too. Josh was looking for her and Evan for me. I broke my best friend's relationship. What amazing friend. Evan was trying to understand what happened with me but I didn't tell her nothing. All I did was to stop my contacts with Xolo and Tanner. I didn't want to lie no one anymore. I was having feelings for Jacob and this will not change soon. Suddenly someone knock on my window. When I look at it I shocked. I opened the window fast and let the boy in. "Jacob what are you doing here?" He just hugged me. We didn't need words. Both of us were too embarrassed to look our friends in the eyes and we both know how the other one is feeling. How this turns out this way? How I start liking this loser? How his heart starts loving a heart like mines?"Let's go somewhere for walk." He said and I agreed with him. We snuck out thru the window and quickly jump into his car. I was actually with my pyjama and my hair was looking pretty bad but I didn't care. He stopped by some lake and we went out of the car and sit near the water."How the things escalate so fast?" I asked and Jacob sigh "I don't have idea but ig now I understand what Xolo was talking about." His words confused me."What have Xolo talked about?" I ask and Jacob look at me with smile."Everything that is impossible to have is the perfect thing for u" I smiled too." I can't stay away from u but we can't be together now, so let's do it like that.. We will bring the company back. I will make Jordan forgive u and I will make Xolo and Tanner forgive me. Then we will go out all of us and continue living the chill life we lived before. When the time change we will tell everyone that we are dating." Jacob agreed with me."But Josh said.." I stopped him."He said don't look at each other and this kind of stuff. That doesn't mean that we can't go out like a company." He smiled." So we are secretly dating right now. Am I right?" I roll my eyes. "Yes you are right. Fuck, some times I hate u so hard." I laugh."Well,feeling are hard." After this words he kissed me and we make out for a bit.Then we decided that he will take me home . When we arrived I tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist."Without a goodbye kiss." He make puppy eyes and I laugh." I hate u" I kissed him quick and then left the car. I climbed over my room and quickly get on the bed. The second I did that Evan rush into my room."Hey Dyl." She look at me sad."Hey calm down! I'm okay." I smiled and she look at me confused."Now let's make Jordan the girl she was." She tried to ask me something but I quickly run out of my and in Jordan's room. Josh was hugging her and she was crying. Damn, that was bad."Jo, get your things together. Look, I know it's hard that Jacob broke up with u but it has so many boys out there like come on! He was not on your level." She laugh with tears in her eyes."I was just needing u" I pushed Josh and sat on his place and hugged her. He look at me with smile. I think he understand that I'm ready to continue my life after the mistake I made."Guys leave us alone for bit. We need some alone time to watch The Vampire Diaries." Evan and Josh laughed and left the room. We play the tv show and started watching. I took some pictures and one of them actually turns out really good so I decided to post it.
@dyllaann

490,103 likes@thejacobbertrand,@itsfelixwhat,@peytonlist and 490,100 other liked this post

490,103 likes
@thejacobbertrand,
@itsfelixwhat,@peytonlist and 490,100 other liked this post.
Tagged:@jjordann
Caption: She will hate me because of this picture <3
Comments:

@parker.j: Thank u for kicking us out of the room and having fun without us.
@dyllaann: @parker.j go bitching around ;)

@thefelixwhat: bro, we have totally meet again.
@dyllaann:@thefelixwhat I forget that u exist. When u come back from Australia call <3
@thefelixwhat:@dyllaann rude and kind. Are u on your period?
@dyllaann: @thefelixwhat maybe :)

@xolomariduena: cuties
@dyllaann: @xolomariduena <3

@jjordann: I hate youuuu
@dyllaann:@jjordann I know hahahahah

Hi guys sorry for not updating. I try my best but sometimes the ideas for next part just don't come. I will try update soon. Bye for now <3