Chapter 7

Jordan's pov

I was laying on my bed hugging Jacob. Our relationship was amazing. He was making me so happy but I feel bad for Dylan. I really miss our time together, so I decided today to make it girls day. We will be just me, her and Evan. No one else.I quickly get out of the bed and I was about to run downstairs but Jacob stop me."Wow, where are you going ?" I sigh go back there and kissed him."We will have girls day with Evan and Dylan." He smile."Actually just saying that me and Dylan will no longer fight with each other ." I look at him with confusion."Wait, so you are okay now?" He nodded positive and I hugged him."Yey, my bestie and my boyfriend like each other." He smile awkward. I quickly run downstairs and spotted Dylan on the couch. I hugged her hard and she scream."What's going on Jo?" She laugh"Jacob told me that u both like each other now." I giggle and she rolls her eyes."Like is a big word." I laugh and clap with my hands."Now bitches, get your asses up. We are having girls day." Evan stand up from the table and came next to me.Dylan was still laying on the couch."So, we are leaving Josh and Jacob.That's rude." Evan say joking.We all laugh "I don't care?" Dylan said and me and Evan roll our eyes."Hey!That's my think." We continue laughing.Then we get Dylan up and go to our rooms to get dressed for the day.

Dylan's pov

I got from my closet baggy jeans, cute crop top and oversized jacket. I start pulling off my t-shirt but then someone rushed in my room."Dyl ,have u seen Jordan's.. oh my god."I quickly pull my shirt down but he was still staring at me. My nipples protruded. "W-what have I seen?" I start panic.He shake his head and put his hand on his eyes."Red lipstick, h-her's" I go to my bag and get the lipstick. I gave it to him, he grab it and quickly and leave my room without saying nothing. Weird. I continue dressing myself then I got a text.

Xolo Mariduena
Princess
Can i ask u somethin?

Wells
Listening babe?

Xolo Mariduena
Do you wanna maybe go on a date with me?

Wells
Idk
I don't i wanna relationship right now..

Xolo Mariduena
It will not be relationship ig
I just really like you and having some free time with you will be perfect..

Wells
Sounds good to me :)
Soo maybe tonight?
We can come to my place and watch some movie.

Xolo Mariduena
Perfect
So ig see ya tonight
Bye for now princess <3

Wells
Bye Xolo<3

I try to leave my phone but then i got another text.

Tanner Buchanan Official
Hey cute stuff <3

Wells
Hi Tanner :)

Tanner Buchanan Official
I was wanting to ask if you wanna go out with me tonight?

Oh,no. This will not end well

Wells
I'm sorry Tanner. I will watch movie with Xolo...

Tanner Buchanan Official
Oh, okay. Then some other time :)

Wells
Yeah :)
Well bye because Jordan wants to go on stupid Girls day shit.

Tanner Buchanan Official
Bye :)

I'm such a whore. I get downstairs. The girls were waiting for me."Girl, did you hide a body? Why took u so long?" Evan ask." We will talk about that later. I sad smiled and the girls get me. "Okay guys we are leaving." Jordan said to Josh and Jacob and kiss Jacob of course. I didn't even bother to look at him. I feel even more whore when I'm around this guy.
Let's skip the day. It was boring. We go shopping then gossiping a little. Jordan was talking how much she is in love with Jacob and i of course were feeling slutty. God, i love her. In the end of the day Jordan post a picture and we all go home. I immediately make all of the people in the house leave because i was wanting to me just me and Xolo. So i sit on the couch waiting for him..

@jjordann

451,023 likes@thejacobbertrand,@eevanb,@dyllaann and 451,020 other liked this postTagged:@eevanb,@dyllaannCaption:We ask random kids with bikes take a photo to us and this happend

451,023 likes
@thejacobbertrand,@eevanb,@dyllaann and 451,020 other liked this post
Tagged:@eevanb,@dyllaann
Caption:We ask random kids with bikes take a photo to us and this happend..

Comments:

@thejacobbertrand: pls don't tell me that u don't traumatised the kids 😂
@jjordann: @thejacobbertrand they were just laughing jsjsjsj

@dyllaann: THATS SOO CUTE
@jjordann:@dyllaann i knoww

@xolomariduena: @dyllaann marry me
@eevanb:@xolomariduena no <3

@zendaya: bro I'm lesbian for all of u
@dyllaann: @zendaya same same same same

@peytonlist: we have to meet wifes
@dyllaann: i miss u queen

@parker.j: Evan stole my besties :(((
@eevanb: @parker.j i thought that we don't fight for them :((

Hater: this picture is too precious to hate..but i still don't like them.

@dylanfan: DYL DIE YOUR HAIR PINK
@dyllaann: @dylanfan soon

@evanfan: EVAN IS HOT AS EVER

@jordanfaaaan:JACOB+JORDAN=THE CUTEST COUPLE EVERRRR

Hey guyss. I hope u like this chapter. I really appreciate the support and i will update very soon. Bye for now <33