- 𝟎𝟎𝟗

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 ↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"i'm ready ta leave this damn class." santana mumbled.

"you and me both." i agreed and slouched in my seat.

"alright let's get a move on, today i wanna hear your thoughts on the classic, romeo and juliet." mr. a said and leaned my head in my palms.

"he was one dumb cra-" evan covered tia's mouth and looked at her like she was crazy.

"girl you must've lost you're mind." mr. a said to her.

"hey i'm just sayin, like there is no way he's that dumb ta kill himself just ta be with that little girl." she said and crossed her arms.

"okay like she was what? thirteen or something and he was like twenty somethin. i know he's played out to be on age with her, but mr. a you gotta admit that was foul." jess spoke up.

"i mean it was, but that's not the point." mr. a said and rubbed his temples.

"anyways what about you ms. davis, care to share your opinion?" he asked santana who shrugged.

"i mean if you think about it he was pretty dumb for him ta kill himself, but he was under the influence of love. they do say love makes you do crazy things right?" santana said and perched her eyebrow.

"my lil michelle obama." gq said and wiped "tears" from his eyes.

i threw my pen at his head, "nigga shut up."

"not the best choice of words mr. king but, what do you think? do you agree with santana's logic?" mr. a asked me.

"yeah, i'm pretty sure if anybody in hea was in love like absolutely in love they'd die for their partner too." i said.

"so you'd die for your girlfriend?" tia asked me.

"if i was down fa real, yeah i would." i said.

"i like that, lil bonnie and clyde kinda vibe." she nodded.

"tia you're really mixed up, let's just forget this whole thing cause ya'll working my last little bit a nerves. ya'll are dismissed early today," mr. a said and shook his head while walking to his desk.

"you know you love us mr. avon," kit said while grabbing his bag.

mr. a pointed to the door, "out my classroom kit."