Chapter 16- If You Want Love

Quick heads up! This is the song I'm using in this chapter. It's a great song and I decided to link it for a better visual!

Morning time. I didn't want to get up and I didn't want to see anyone. I knew I had to eat and get on with my day, even though I didn't want to. After a few minutes of debating if I really wanted to get up, I knew I had to make something of the day ahead. 

I threw on some clothes and headed down for some coffee. On my journey to the kitchen, I ran into Steve. He shot his head down and hurried on past me. I really was debating that window idea.

I made something to eat and ate breakfast with Nat. I was explaining the events of last night, looking for a bit of advise on what to do.

"Remember when you first came here, and you made those pancakes?"

"Yeah, I used to be a waitress and I knew how to make them from there"

"Remember that Bucky didn't want to eat them because he 'didn't like you'. Then after you guys started talking, he was accepting them?"

"Yeah.. where are you going with this?"

"Well, he doesn't open up to people. He knows he messed up and knows that your annoyed. He knows because he chose to open up to you, get to know you, only he did it through accepting your food. He really does love you.."

"I know he does.."

Nat's message really didn't make much sense and tried to figure out what she wanted me to do from a store about food. So I made some pancakes, a peace offering, and left them at his door. I didn't really want to talk about it but I wanted to make progress in getting him back. I left and got changed for training. It had been a few days and had surprisingly missed it.

I made my way to the gym where I met Sam and Scott. I hadn't seen then in a while and decided to catch up.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"Y/N!"

They ran over and hugged me, not what I was expected.

"How are you, how was partying?"

"Oh no.. does everyone know about that?"

"Yeah.. Sam got hold of Nat's phone.."

"I also have a question, did you threaten to throw Steve out the window?" Sam asked.

"Um.. yes I did.."

"Awesome!" Scott yelled in excitement.

They decided to let me join in on training with them, it was fun.  I was there for a lot longer then I had planned because of how enjoyable the boys made it for me. Eventually I left them to finish up so that I could take a quick shower. 

I walked by Bucky's room to see my peace offering had indeed been excepted. I decided to put some music on. I scrolled and found a song called 'If you want love'. I sat and listened to it, it was  a lot sadder than my usual taste but I felt that I could relate to it, regarding my current situation.

A tear slowly ran down my face as I listened to the lyrics. I heard footsteps from outside my room but thought nothing of it. That was until Bucky burst into my room, holding me from behind. I was confused and had to figure out what was going on.

"What are you-" 

"I love you.."

That felt so good to hear him say.

"Did you hear that?"

"Yeah.."

"God I love you.."

I turned around to him and pulled him in for a proper hug. Tears where falling down my face as he pulled out of the warmth of our hug. He held my face in his hands, wiping my tears away.

"I haven't been able to hold my girl in my arms for over a week.. I am so sorry, I should have believed you"

"I shouldn't of run off, I should have stayed and talked to you."

"I don't ever want to fight you, never again!"

"Never again.."

I spent the rest day with him. In bed, watching movies. Just being together like the two idiots in love that we were. We were laying in my bed when there was a beep from Bucky's phone. He let out a small giggle and then turned to me.

"What's this that Sam sent me?"

"Eh.. that is me, in a bar, taking tequila shots.."

"Off of?"

"Nats ass.."

He was looking through the videos, me cringing at each one. 

"The life of the party, wait theses are all different bars"

"We might have accidentally started a pub crawl.."

"Your insane, you know that right?"

"Hm.. yeah, but you're stuck with me."

"That is definitely not a bad thing, in fact I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world.."

Our night was full of laughter, watching movies and eating candy. We skipped dinner with the team and ordered pizza to have in bed. Thats were we stayed, under the covers, laying together. 

"So, were good know doll?"

"Of course, if I was still annoyed then I wouldn't be here right now"

"That is true, come on get over here.."

"I love you Bucky Barnes"

"I love you Y/N L/N"

With that, we heard yelling from downstairs. It sounded like Steve and Tony. Bucky and I were not getting involved, that was the plan, to just stay out of it. That was until I heard my name, thats what brought the window idea back into my mind.