6.

POV ALEX.

It's been around three weeks since Delilah's accident. Since then she hasn't been the same, every single day she calls Ivy, Daisy and Kalli. It went from around twice a month to everyday, and God forbid if I intrude on the conversation.

Also she finds every excuse for us not to be in the house, it's like she can't sit down and relax for five minutes! Looking at her is like looking at Jack now, exhausting! Jack, however, is loving it. Him and DJ are constantly running around up to no good, they've dragged me out every night for the past two weeks. Nobodies body can take that must liquor!

I need to get to the bottom of this I'm worried, her usual stress relief... Cutting and stuff she seems to have given up on and replaced with drinking. I don't know what's worse.

Maybe I should talk to Ivy, or Kalli or just anyone! She won't tell me anything, maybe because she's either too drunk, sleeping or out with Jack.

We're heading to England soon... I don't know how that's going to go, maybe I'll leave her until then. But, what if when we're there she doesn't want to come back? What will I do? The plan was us. Us in Baltimore. I'll fly her friends and family over every month if needs be! I just need her in Baltimore.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I heard a loud bang down stairs, instantly I rush down and storm into the living room.

"Vic?!" I whisper shout in confusion.

Whoa, what the hell is Vic doing here? I thought he was on tour with Pierce The Veil! Not that I'm complaining I love this guy!

"Alex!" He shouted jumping on me, clearly he's had a bit to drink. I'm assuming DJ and Jack have too.

"Dude what are you doing here?!"

"Jack and this lovely lady invited me over to see my buddy?" He squeezes me! "Why don't you want me!" He fake cries.

I laugh, and lean over to grab Jack and DJ into the hug! "Damn guys you smell like a pub!"

"Did you just say pub? Dude the English chick is rubbing off on you!" He laughs stumbling to Delilah and hugging her. Instantly a shot of jealousy shots threw me. Chill Alex. Laugh it off.

"I'll make some coffee." I head to the kitchen.

"Make mine an Irish!" Jack shouts.

"Me too!" DJ adds.

"And me!" Followed by Vic.

I huff. I may as well grab a bottle of tequila. Hm. Maybe that's what I need to do! An idea popping into my mind, I'll make DJ get the worse hangover ever and she'll soon think twice about all this drinking.

I walk back threw with the tequila, shaking it in the air. "I thought since Vic is hear I'd brake out this bad boy! Whoever does the most shots before puking wins! I'll fill up glasses!"

I'm being sneaky now. I'm going to fill mine with water. I'll just make them all pass out drunk, and then I'll head off to bed.

...

One bottle of Tequila.

One bottle of Vodka.

One bottle of Jack.

They're still going strong... Well almost.

Jack is beyond drunk, he is completely done for and passed out. DJ and Vic are rambling to each other drunk and falling all over the place, I'm trying not to fall asleep.

"H-H-Hey A-lex!" Vic stumbles words. "Dance with me!" He throws his hand at me, I too tired so I shake it off and he grabs Delilah.

A thing about Delilah when she's drunk, her clumsiness intensifies by a million. It's funny, she could be standing still and find a way to bump her head or cut her knee... That girl is a mystery.

On cue. She buckles over air and Vic yells "Timber!" But she drags him down with her, landing in him.

"Timber times two?" I laugh.

DJ and Vic are in a big pile on the floor, laying all over each other and that jealous feeling hits me again. I hate other guys touching her! I know it's just Vic, but yeah. It's just Vic! He'd love a piece of Delilah!

Vic manages to pull himself up, and attempts to grab DJ. He practically picks her up bridal and he's staggering around everywhere to keep his balance.

"Vi-Vic, don't you you think about dropping me!" She laughs. She then slides out of his arms and wraps her arms around his neck trying to stop herself from falling. Like I said, her clumsiness is lethal when she's drunk.

"Um, DJ come here, I'll help you up to bed." I just want Vic's hands off her.

"It's cool, she's fi-fine with me!" Vic laughs.

Calm down Alex. Vic wouldn't do anything to DJ.

"Then at least sit down, please I don't want her falling!" I try to bargain and Vic falls to the couch, but bringing Delilah with him into her lap.

She slips backwards, still sitting on Vic's lap but with her back laying on the sofa. Her grip was still tight around his neck and she's pulled him forward so he's basically giving her a still motorboat. I'm really coming to the edge.

"Delilah, sit up! I'm sure Vic doesn't want your boobs in his face!" I grit my teeth.

"Jealous babe?" Her and Vic laugh.

Fuck it. I'm so done with this now.

I storm into the kitchen grabbing my car keys. I'm going to Rians.

"Fucking have her!" I yell over to Vic before I finally slam the door.

______________________________________________________

drinking trigger maybe? sorry again if this upsets anyone. like i said this is all based from person experience.

if anyone is wondering im an Alex girl.
awg is my main man.

so yeah things are warming up like i said! hope you guys are enjoying it, not a lot of you are reading but that's cool, im not gonna promo the book because im so scared of being found out.

currently listening to state champs! i think everyone should check them out!

mmmm what else ... um

oh yeah VIC FUENTES cameo!! if you don't know mr victor fuentes, he is from the band pierce the veil! they're fucking awesome. ive seen them twice in concert and whoa they blew my mind!!! check out PTV! i recommend, Bulls in the Bronx, I'm low on gas and you need a jacket, the Devine zero, hell above (just a few off the top of my head) 

have fun and happy reading!

xoxo luna🌙
______________________________________________________