1.

"Hey I love this band!" I scream, trying to talk over the music.

"What?" My friend Kalli screamed back.

"I love this band! Their music is awesome!" I scream, wasting my time. She was to involved in the guy hanging off her neck.

"What?"

I wave away the conversation, moving further into the crowd to get closer to the stage. Being short is the only disadvantage to going to concerts, you cannot see anything! But I really wanted to know who was singing, I'd never heard of this band - All Time Low I think they're called?

Everyone was jumping, dancing around like maniacs. Sweaty bodies glistening throughout the place, as the coloured lights created art works on people's skin. The thump of the speakers, vibrating the floor shaking up everyone's bodies adding to their already uncontrolled movements.

Bringing my palms up to my face and brushing my hair back, gripping it as I swayed from side to side... I was in my own moment, my element. The music went through me and the beat engulfed my mind. The people around me was blurred figures, all I could concentrate on was his voice. Closing my eyes flinging my head back into this euphoric atmosphere, I needed to know who he was. The beat stopped, and I was nudged out my trance.

"We've been All Time Low, and you've been an amazing crowd! Thank you!".

The crowd remained buzzed, and carried on dancing to the prerecord music that the DJ played. The juxtaposing types caused a stir, but the people made the best of it as the electric beat of this new age techno took people in it's possession.

We was in KoKo, a club in Camden, London. The thing I always noticed about KoKo was the huge disco ball that hung in the middle of the ceiling, whenever I was there it drew me in. I always found myself directly under it, it mesmerised me. The sparkle, the colours, especially while intoxicated it was hard to take your eyes off.

I carried on dancing, and felt a pair of hands snake around my waist. I couldn't even turn back to see who it was, the disco ball remained in my eyesight.

"Hey baby" A harsh breathy voice that I knew all to well spoke. It brought me out of my trance and brought my high crashing down into oblivion.

"Get your hands off me Tyler!" I Spat, flinging his hands off my person. I took a step away, feeling a firm grip attach itself back to my wrist, I was twisted and pulled back to him.

The smug look of his face, that smirk. It made me sick to my stomach... This was one boy who couldn't take no for an answer, he hated the fact I wouldn't subside to his will. Tyler, the typical player that girls everywhere drop their pantties for - well everyone but me. It drove him crazy, I wasn't easy and I'd never fall for him. Ever.

"Don't be like this 'Lilah, come on just kiss me!" He pulled me. Instantly I pushed back, he was pushing me to boiling point.

"My name, is Delilah. Delilah! Also don't touch me, don't ever pull me, don't even come near me again. I don't know who the hell you think you are!" I snatched my wrist back.

Damn he had a tight grip, from the instant release my wrist began to throb. I rubbed my wrist, hoping to ease the pain and stepping back to escape the scene, bumping into a figure.

"Hey there, you alright?" He smiled down at me, grabbing my shoulders to steady me on my feet. "Wait? Hey I remember your face! I saw you dancing when I was on stage!" He added. I gave him a puzzled look. How did he see me from the stage?

"Hey man, lay off she's mine!" Tyler reached for me again.

I stepped back into this mans embrace, I know he was a stranger but at the moment I'd rather the Devil himself touch me than Tyler. I grabbed this strangers hand and looked at him in desperation. He seemed to understand and wrapped his arm around me, causing Tyler's hand to yet again snap off me.