7.

ALEX'S POV.

I couldn't stand seeing her with Vic like that, no one should be touching her but me. Call me over protective, call me obsessive but she's my girlfriend. She's my love. My everything.

"Jealous babe?" Jealous babe. Jealous babe. Jealous fucking babe. The words rang in my head! She was taunting me, actually taunting me... She always was a nasty drunk. Okay that's a lie, but when her nasty ways came out in her drunken state they was ruthless.

I went and stayed at Rian's and Zack's, all I said was please don't ask questions.

It's 2:00pm and I'm 100% sure no one in the Jalex household will be awake for at least another three/ four hours. Not after how much they had last night, the night I guess I instigated.

"C'mon dude, we have to make sure they're all alive at least." Rian shrugged.

Who knows what we're going back too... I could tell that Rian could tell I was scared. I could even tell that Zack could tell that Rian could tell I was scared! But they're wrong. I'm not scared, I'm petrified. I haven't even told him about Vic being all over Delilah. I'm a idiot, who leaves their already super drunk girlfriend with a horny dude who would love to get his hands on her!

"Fuck Alex you idiot!" I scold myself out loud, grabbing at the hair peeking out of the side of the SnapBack I'm wearing tugging at them harshly, earning raised eyebrows from both Rian and Zack.

They both nod at each other, like they already know what I'm thinking before I tell them a word. Best friend telepathy I guess?

"Hurry and get in the car". I obey Rian's orders because now he looks just as scared I do.

The slam of the car doors raise the hairs on my arms, the thoughts of what I could return home to are blood curdling to me right now. With Vic out the picture for a second still so much could have happen! Like I said Delilah is a clumsy as fuck. She over drinks, she doesn't know her limit at all because she doesn't have one, she goes until she's the last one standing... And then she'll crash out for a few days.

Strangely that brought a smile to my face.

Even in her extremely drunken state when we'd go out, she would never fall asleep first. Ever. She had to make sure I fell asleep and was okay, that I was in the right position in case I was sick and that it would be easiest for me to breathe. Damn I loved that girl. And what did I do, I left her!

I'm broken out of my thoughts by the car stopping, we're here and it seems like the calm before the storm.

I glance at the home, so far so good. I mean it's not burnt to the ground.

We all sit there waiting for a moment, I suppose we're all trying to prepare ourselves for the mission ahead. The tension is thick and yet again our best friend telepathy strikes again as we all sigh in unison causing a chuckle from us all, until yet again the eerie silence creeps back. We cant delay this forever, so I take action...

"You guys first." Instantly leaves my mouth.

"Psh, chicken..." Zack mutters. Yeah fine whatever I'm chicken, the douche. But I think they're just as relieved as I am to get out the car.

I chuck him the keys to the door, the gate being already unlocked and he unlocks the door, opening it and glancing back. Well it's do or die now. He walks in, followed by Rian and now me.

"Dude! It smells like strip club!" Rian comments, scrunching up his face. I didn't realise how much alcohol was consumed last night! The smell is so overwhelming. I close the door behind me and take a long sigh, I'm completely 'bricking it' as DJ would say. I turn back to the guys and we all give a slight nod, not sure what to but we nod.