Prologue.

"Delilah!"

It's weird how in serious situations people tend to do two things, either shout your name (the person in said situation) or Gods. Sometimes both. Pretty pointless when you think about it, the situation has already happened, the deed is done, calling the persons name won't stop nor prevent it now, and well what's God going to do? Nothing.

Standing there watching his palm fill with that dark burgundy colour, overflowing down onto his fingers and dripping to the floor... That moment was a moment I'd never forget or maybe never remember.

It made me think of a saying: when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

What the saying lacks is the destination of the 'going' and on the contrary, where are the 'tough' going too. Do they just walk away? Run away? Move town, city or country? Maybe they go all together, go so far there's no going back? Because as I stared at that piece of silver that's all I wanted, to go and to never go back.

He was always late for everything, we was always late for everything. Why did he had to witness this. He didn't deserve it. My stupid mistakes.

He grabbed me and spun me to face him, pulling out my left hand. He stared me in the eyes, he had no idea. Not until he felt the drips escaping from me. He knew then exactly what they were, he just didn't want to look. He never had, never did. Not until it was over and believe me this was far from over. He just pulled out his phone and dialled for an ambulance. Never breaking eye contact once.

I was growing weaker and fell to my knees and instantly he pulled me into his chest. I didn't have any stable thoughts, they was moving to fast for me to keep up, so I spoke... Well sang.

"Dear Alex, count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen".

He smiled that crooked Alex smile, and I felt his tear struck me, dropping like a tiny bomb from the side of his cheek and hitting me like a tonne of bricks. It made me kick out hearing the clang of bottles, I didn't kick out in pain but in joy. The joy of finally feeling something, anything! But it was short lived, the only way for me to feel again was for him to not.

I'm Delilah. Delilah- Joy Maria. I'm now laying in the love of my life's arms, dying. Slowly but surely, just like he is. The difference is that I've been slowly dying for a while, self inflicted. His journey is different, it's just began. The noises of the sirens getting closer and closer to me, I giggle almost. What can they save? My physical body, but not my mind. This had been a long time coming. I think even he knew that now.

"I love you Delilah" he cries. He means it too, he really does. I know he does!

"I love you too Alex."

______________________________________________________

This is a little taste for what's in store for this fan fiction! Haven't quite decided if I'm going to make this end happy or sad ... Not that I'll tell you guys yet anyway ;)

We've got a long road ahead guys! Hopefully you'll enjoys reading as much as I do writing this.

I will try and update as much as I can and figure out a schedule for when I will do so, so that you can prepare yourself. If you're like me then you probably ready a lot of fan fiction and it's good to know when each story will be updated so you can link your stories back together aha!

Any questions or whatever let me know!

Please vote, because it would make me feel good and boost my ego aha! Vote if it's good, vote of its bad... Vote vote vote!

Okay so see you in the next chapter I guess!

Have fun and happy reading!

xoxo luna🌙.
______________________________________________________