How to train and how to win?

Continuing after shutting Hinata and Kageyama out of the gym. You simply look at the doors before sighing and turning towards your team. 

(Y/N): "Well, I hope they will be alright"

Tanaka: "Maybe, but seeing how they were butting heads....."

Sugawara: "Let's pray that they will not kill each other" 

After sharing an awkward laugh you all hear Hinata and Kageyama being loud outside

Hinata: "Please let me in! Please let me play volleyball! I'll get along with Kageyama, too! Please!"

Hearing their banter you only could sigh.

(Y/N): "They are really trying to get back...."

Sugawara: "Are you sure about this, Daichi? They're still members. Teams come together eventually, anyway."

Sawamura: "I know that, but..."

(Y/N): "But they are both irritating and disrespectful brats"

Sawamura: "Right...."

Tanaka: "Hey, aren't you also a disrespectful brat?"

(Y/N): "I may not act like that but I respect you all"

After saying that with a stone-serious face, Tanaka grabbed you by the neck and started laughing. As you tried to escape his grasp, you were interrupted by noise from the outside.

Kageyama: "(Behind the door) Out of my way!"

Hinata: "(Behind the door) Gahh!"

You heard a thud and could only wonder why they act like that. 

[perspective shift to outside]

Kageyama: "I apologize! I swear I'll get along with this guy! Please let me participate in the club!"

The gymnasium doors open and Sawamura stares menacingly, while you for some reason join him with the same face.

Sawamura&(Y/N): "Hmmmm"

Kageyama: "Erk-!"

Kageyama: "I can understand the captain but why does this guy also stare like that"

Sawamura: "Are you sure you mean that?"

You observed a great spectacle as Kageyama twisted his face trying not to succumb to his own truth

Kageyama: "If I had to cooperate with that guy in a match, I'd rather receive, spike, and toss all by myself."

Hinata: "How could you say that?!"

You and Sawamura started laughing.

(Y/N): "Pwhuuuh, you really are extremely stubborn" 

Sawamura: "I can't believe you just told me your true feelings. But I think that's a good thing. Still, in volleyball, you can't drop the ball, you can't hold the ball, and one player can't touch the ball twice. How do you plan to play by yourself?"

Kageyama pouts and Sawamura closes the doors while smiling.

Hinata: "Let me ask you something. Are you actually stupid?"

[perspective shift to inside the gym]

Sawamura: "Now that we've got them sorted, it's time to start training. Do you want to join us?"

(Y/N): "Me? For today I would rather just observe"

Tanaka: "Oh come on, I wanted to show you who's the boss here...."