Forging a bond...

It's still morning as you observe Hinata and Kageyama practice with Tanaka.

Hinata: "Erk!"

Kageyama: "Hey, your feet stopped short! What happened to your serving and receiving reflexes from yesterday? You need to focus!"

Hinata: "Ugh... All I'm doing is receiving... There's not much time left! I want to spike, too! I want to jump, too! "

(Y/N): "Well, before you can fully enjoy spiking you need to actually learn how to properly receive. You need to work your way to success."

Hinata: "I know....."

Kageyama: If you want to jump that badly then just go jump around!"

Tanaka: "Hey, you guys. I should give you fair warning. Daichi-san is usually gentle, but he's extremely scary when he gets angry. I mean extremely."

Hinata&Kageyama: "We know."

(Y/N): "I mean, I don't think he is that scary"

Tanaka: "Really?"

You put your hand on your chin and started to think about it. Suddenly a realization hit you.

(Y/N): "On a second thought he is really scary...."

Tanaka: "See, you need to be careful not to anger him or..."

(Y/N): "But it's not like I'm a coward, I won't cower in fear when facing an angry Captian"

Hinata: "Wow, you really are different..."

Kageyama: "I don't think (Y/N) knows that he can be almost as scary as captain..."

Tanaka: "Anyway, it won't be good if he finds out about this morning practice. It won't be good for me. Um... It's not that I'm scared or anything! Absolutely not. Absolutely not at all."

(Y/N): "But you were just convincing me that Daichi-san is scary. How would you know that if you are not scared of him"

Tanaka: "S-shut up. Don't be a smartass"

(Y/N): "But I already am"

Tanaka: "You are what?"

(Y/N): "Smart"

Your argument with Tanaka made Hinata laugh and Kageyama giggle. 

Tanaka: „But anyway, the four of us here are the only ones that know about this morning practice, so make sure that you..."

Suddenly the door to the gym opens and Sugawara enters.

Tanaka: "Woah!"

(Y/N): "Sup"

Sugawara: "Morning practice, huh? I knew it."

Tanaka: "Suga-san."

Sugawara: "Hey."

Hinata: "He's a third-year."

Tanaka: "But why...?"

(Y/N): "Probably the same reason I found out and asked you if  I could come here. You were simply too obvious."

Sugawara: "Exactly, you were obviously weird yesterday. You're always barely on time, but you voluntarily asked to be in charge of opening the lock. Part of the reason why I'm here is also that (Y/N) told me that Hinata and Kageyama will probably need my help"

Tanaka: "Ah! Ugh... (Y/N), you told him about our training?!"

(Y/N): "No, I just told him that those two will need his help"