Certain Tangerine and a Grumpy King

Location: Volleyball Gymnasium

On the field, people were preparing for the upcoming volleyball match. The audience started gathering on the bleachers, a particular group of three was waiting for the match to start.

???1: "Siiiihg"

???2: "I know right?"

(Y/N): "What are you talking about?"

You said while turning your head back, towards your friends. Your short (H/C) messy hair fell back, as you looked at them with deep (E/C) eyes.

(Y/N): "Are you already tired?"

???1: "No, it's just..... Ehhh"

(Y/N): "Kengo-chin just say it, don't make me guess"

Before answering he stretched. Your friend and teammate Yahari Kengo looked at you with worry and sadness in his grayish eyes, he fixed his flowy reddish hair to the back. He was well built, slightly taller than you with pale-ish skin. An all-around player capable of receiving and attaching, mostly playing as a setter.

Kengo: "It's just... I really wanted to be down there"

(Y/N): "Playing a match?"

???2: "Yeah it would be nice"

Your second friend and teammate Tobe Akira laughed a bit while saying that. He was taller than you and Kengo with tanned skin, really short spiked dark spiked hair, and slightly closed blue eyes. A great middle blocker from your team.

(Y/N): "Akira-tan you don't need to say that, I already know"

Akira: "But it still hurts"

Kengo: "Yeah, getting our team disbanded in last year of junior high"

(Y/N): "And whose fault is that?"

You said with eyes closed and a menacing look on your face. They both sweatdropped.

(Y/N): "Well?"

Akira&Kengo: "Yuta-Kun, it all his fault!!"

(Y/N): "Ach, yes Yuta-min out team enegergetic problem child...."

A short flashback sequence to the teams club room and a wild-looking teen with spiky looking black hair and fierce dark yellow eyes Kimura Yuta. He was at his antics again, trying to fire off fireworks inside the clubroom. He assured you that nothing bad will happen, that it's safe. And you believed him. But he was wrong, something did happen. By something, I mean that he set the room on fire.  So, after firefighters arrived and getting yelled at by the principal, the volleyball club was disbanded making the third year not able to play one last tournament together.  Flashback end.

(Y/N): "So where Is he now?"

You said in a menacing tone

Kengo: "(Gulp) F-from what I heard he will bye moving to live with his grandparents"

Akira: "Right, he will be attending high school there"

(Y/N): "Ah yes he said something about it, Hyogo right?"

Kengo: "Yes"

(Y/N): "Ehhh, so we will be to play against each other only during inter-high"

All: "Siiiiihg"

(Y/N): "O yeah, on the topic of high school, where are you guys going?"

Akira: "I think I will be moving to Tokyo so some school there."