WP, Ao3; V Important.

Due to WP deleting people's books, I don't know if it will happen to me.

-

As of the moment I've unpublished all fanfic chapters from all of my books, because I want to copy paste them into my notes app on my phone.

After I do that, I will be making an account on Ao3 were I will publish the books I've made on here.

When I do this, I will tell you all.

---

Once I have published my books to Ao3, I will republish them to WP.

In the meantime, please forgive this, it's just a cautionary measure I am taking to make sure if my books ever get taken down, my followers will be able to find them somewhere else.

---

I will continue uploading to WP (after I get everything sorted,) and I will still reply to DM's or messages from this app.

This is currently, and hopefully will stay my main ff sight (not that there aren't other sights I could go to, just the fact that there are a lot of people on here I would like to stay in contact with.)

---

I do want to change the name of this account, and have my Ao3 account have the same name, if you have any suggestions please tell me.

Currently these are a few I have in mind;

MasterBoo.
(I really like this one a lot!)

WarLordAries.

WarLordMars.

Or
WarLordMarz.

(Your suggestions here.)

Please vote on which name you like the best for me to use!

-

I was going to make it so that any of you could make a suggestion based off of some characters I kin, but I really like these names and that would be a very long list.

---

Thank you all for reading this.