◇You are good enough◇Tamaki x FtM! Reader

This was requested by Ollivin.
°
Tamaki Amajiki x Trans Male reader. "You're just as much a man as me.. m-maybe more!"
°
I do not own the picture above, dm me for removal.
°
Includes; mention of bullying, self doubt, fluff? angst?
°

(1st pov, reader)

I was sitting on a swing, at the park Tamaki, Mirio and I used to play at before going to UA.

At that time I had only just came out as trans, I was using a binder, and was trying to get on testosterone.

Now I'm in my third year at UA, I'm on T, thankfully I got top surgery in second year. The binder caused multiple problems. People call me by the right name, use the right pronouns...

But there are still people who tell me I shouldn't be like this.. even at UA I couldn't get away from the bullying... but maybe that just comes with being trans...

Maybe I'm just taking this too seriously.. maybe I'm just soft skinned..
maybe I'm not.. man enough..?..

"Y/n? Are you okay?? What happened to your cheek? Did someone hit you? Why are you crying??" I look up to see Tamaki already panicing.

"T-tamaki.." was all I could say before breaking down into sobs.

"Y/n?! What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

I nodded in response.

"When? Why? Why didn't you tell me, or get me I would have tried to help.."

"If I did that I'd only prove I'm not man enough to protect myself..." I manged to say between sobs.

"Y/n.. did they tell you that?"

"..."

"Did the person who hurt you say that? They don't know you." Tamaki says taking a few steps closer to me. "They don't know how strong you are. They don't know how funny you are."

He keeps walking until he's right in front of me, he sits down on the floor with his hands on either side of the swing I'm sitting on.

"They don't know how cool you are, or how much you encouraged and inspire me, and those around you. They're jealous, because when they smile, they can't light up a room."

"Stop it Tamaki..." I can't take him talking so highly of me... he might get my hopes up that he likes me..

"They can't make someone as happy, as you make me, just by being there physically or mentally... if anything, you're more a man than I am."

"T-tamaki.. you're... I'm not-"

"I-I lo... I can't even tell you how I feel properly." Tamaki face plants into my lap, of course once he noticed he pushed himself away stuttering out apologizes left and right.

"Tamaki... I really like you.. no.. I think, I love you."

"See! You're just as much a man as I am, maybe more! Cause at least you can be honest about you fe-..........
...............
you what now?" O__O

"I love you.."

"I-i love you too..."

"Why? You deserve someone bett-"

"No. Don't say that please, because you are good enough for me! You've always been good enough for me, for anyone! I don't even understand why you like me."

"Okay.. then let's find out together.. will you be my boyfriend?"

"Uh! Y-yes!" Tamaki jumps up, dusting mulch off his pants.

"Yeah guys! It's been a while since we've all been back here." Mirio pops up out of nowhere, looking around in nostalgia.

-End-

(557 words)