◇Assistant?!◇ DrRobotnik x AgentStone

This was not requested. I just watched Sonic in theater, and I ship this❤❤❤

I do not own this picture. Dm me for removal.

Dr. Robotnik x Agent Stone (/reader.) "Sir, would you like a latte?"

Includes; BL Ship!, Fluff.

Warning; may contain small spoilers!

(1st pov, Agent Stone.)

I wake up needing to use the bathroom, sitting up I noticed the empty spot beside me. I used the bathroom, then checked the time. 12:41 am the clock read.

  With a sigh I leave my room, and to my surprise (note the sarcasm) there seams to be light coming from under Dr. Robotnik's office door.

Opening the doors slowly, so as not to make any noise, I sneak into the room walking up to Ivo from behind. I put my arms around his waist, kissing his cheek as he jumps and lets out a squeak in surprise.

     "Ivo, why'd you get out of bed? How long have you been up?" I ask worriedly, turn him around to face me.

"That doesn't concern you Agent Stone. Go back to bed, and leave me to my business. If I need anything I'll call you." He says before turning back around.

     I let my arms slip off his waist and cross them infront of my chest. "It does concern me! I've only just gotten you back, I'd expect you to want to spend time with me!" I shout, feeling hurt.

"Fine. You want to spend time together, pull up a chair and stay quiet. I have no need for your assistance at the moment." He says not even sparing a glance in my direction as he continues working on one of his many drones.

     "I don't want to 'assist' you on your project! I want to hug you as we sleep!"

"I don't feel like sleeping. And it is your job as my Assistant, to assist me when necessary." He says, having finally turned around to look at me.

     "Assistant?! Is that all I am??" I can feel my tears building out of frustration, and fear.

"How many times must I tell you, do not question me!!" He yells.

     "When it comes to science, mathematics, history, and technology I will not! But when it comes to your feelings, I as your boyfriend of three years have a right to question you." I scream, tears running down my reddened face.

"Agent Stone, pin yourself to the wall." He says sternly.

     "No." I say balling my hands into fist.

Suddenly I feel him shove me, not enough to hurt me, but enough to back me into the wall. I stare at him disbelief as he grabs the front of my pajama shirt.

    "Lee." He says, staring at me for a second before sighing and letting go of my shirt.

    Moving his hand to my upper back, pulling me into his chest he says "Your right... I've been unfar, I should spend more time with you.. but this damned hedgehog has ruined almost all of my precious drones!"

    "Ivo, you will have another chance to fix them, and catch the hedgehog. But I want my boyfriend back. You're always putting your robots ahead of me... are you sure you even want to.... be with me?" I say my voice cracking at the end as I rest my forehead on his chest, I can't look at him, if I do I'll break down into nothing.

"I... I would never waste my time on someone I did not love, especially not three years of my time. Nor would I waste my time worrying I'd never see that person again, as I cuddle a rock in their place." Ivo said to me using his free hand to make me look at him.

     "Yo.. you cuddle a rock in my place?" I sniffle staring at him once again, this time in aw of what he admitted.

"T-that's not the point. I do love you Lee, and I'll try to spend more time with you. And I'll try not to treat you as if you are only someone whom I work with." He said with a slight blush dusting his cheeks.

    I let out a small laugh as I smile in relief, tear stains still visible. Wrapping my hands around his neck, I kiss him half expecting him to do nothing, than back away.

Instead I was pleasantly surprised by his grip around my waist growing slightly tighter as he kisses me back.

~The End~

(746 words)

A/n; Hey! I hope you guys liked this, and that I'm not the only one who ships them. I also apologize if I spoiled anything for those of you who have yet to see the movie.

Also, I actually don't know what agent Stone's full name is, so I used Lee as his first name, seeing as that's the name of the actor who plays him.