Requests Open.

I know most of last year I wasn't active writing, but I've decided for my OHSHC oneshots book, and both my Anime Characters oneshot books I will be reopening them for requests.

If you'd like to make a request, you can do it here or in the comments of the book the request would belong to.

But please keep in mind, if you do make a request it may take me a while to write.
Generally maybe a week, possibly more depending on the prompt.

I will also politely decline any request of a character or ship that I feel I don't know well enough to write.

All I ask, is if you do make a request, than please be patient with however long it may take me to create and post.
And to respect my decision to decline your request if I do so.

(I'm not currently sure how long requests will be open, at the moment I'm still trying to get back into writing.)

----

As for how to make a request.

-
The oneshot ship can be Ch x Ch, Oc x Ch, Insert x Ch, just make sure to give info on the OC/insert if you have one.
(Can do poly ships as well.)
-

First, what character(s)'s from what anime is the one shot of?

Some anime's/show's/movies; My Hero Academia (MHA or BNHA,) OnePiece, BatFam, YoungJustice, Marvel, DC, HarryPotter, etc.

Please write the character(s)'s name, then the anime they are from, and if you could please give me some basic personality info on the character(s)'s being used.

(I may or may not know the character(s)/anime so some requests maybe denied.
And I will not write incest. ♥)

-

Second, what type of oneshot is this??

Fluff, Angst, AU (need to know the AU), Sad, etc. ❤

-

Third, Do you have an idea of what happens in the oneshot, like a plot or general idea? ❤

-

Regarding OCs and Inserts;

One, what is their gender and pronouns? (Can be Trans FtM, MtF, under the Nonbinary umbrella, lgbtqai+(ia+? Am dumb I forget..) is always welcome.)

Two, what's the OC/inster's relationship with the character(s)? Friends, classmates, enemies, etc.

Three, most importantly, just tell me a bit about the OC/insert.

---

Sidenote; If you wanted gender bent charcters I'm cool with a that too.

Any requests I write I will try to put the person's profile name at the very top, unless you'd prefer I don't inwhich case you can make your oneshot request in dm's and specifically tell me not to @ you.

Whenever I finish a request I always try to contact who ever made the request directly (in DM, on their page, or @ them on my page) to make sure they get the chance to see the finished product.

If you have any questions, all you have to do is ask and I'll answer as best as I can.