◇It won't hurt you!◇ Ron x GenN! Reader

This was requested by moonlightmarauder.
°
Ron x Gender Neutral Reader. Harry Potter.
°
The picture above is not my art, if told to remove it I will.
°
Includes; spiders, arachnophobia.
°
NTK; The readers gender will not be specified, but the reader will be named Jasper Jordan, Lee Jordan's younger sibling. (I just like the name, and thought it sounded neutral.) I also don't know what Lee's tarantula is named, so I just called it Tinny... cause why not?
°
°
(1st pov, reader)

I was walking down the hall with Lee, the twins, and Tinny (Lee's tarantula) when I saw Harry and Ran walking down the hall coming my way.

"Ah! Lee give me Tinny!!" I whisper yelled at Lee, while making grabby hands.

"What! No Jasper, get away!" He shouted putting his hand up to hold Tinny in the air away from me.

"Lee stop it! Just give me the dang spider!" I whisper yelled again.

George having caught onto what I was doing elbowed Lee and talked him just to give it to me. Lee refused so George just took Tinny from him, than handed the tarantula to me.

I laughed grabbing Tinny that put the spider and hand into my pocket. As the boys started to get closer to us George yelled "Hey, Harry!"

"Hey! What about me?! I'm your brother!" Ron yelled in response as Harry waved his hand.

Lee finally stopped trying to get Tinny back as he realized what I was going to do. However I didn't notice the look Fred had given George as I stared at Ron, waiting for him to get closer.

"We know your our brother we see you everyday, that's enough reason for us not to talk to ya." Fred said.

"Shut up Fred." Ron rolled his eyes.

"Hey Jasper." Harry says.

"Hi ya, Harry!" I say practically bouncing.

"H-hey Jasper." Ron said finally noticing me.

"Come on Fred, Lee we should get going." George said.

"But what abo-"

"About the prank? That's why we've got to go Lee! We have to get the stuff." Fred said walking away with George, while Lee followed confused.

"So what were you four up to?" Harry asks.

"Oh? We weren't doing anything.."

"But they mentioned a prank." Ron said.

"So, that has nothing to do with me? Unlike you, my brother let's me hangout with him and his friends."

"What's that supposed to me!" Ron yelled taking a few steps closer to me. That's when I let Tinny out of my pocket, allowing him to climb up my back, slowly creeping to my shoulder.

"It means I spend time with my brother."

"W-whats t-that!?!" He screamed pointing at my shoulder.

I whip my head around to my shoulder, jumping in the air when I see Tinny while letting out a scream.

"Calm down it's just a spider!" Harry yells while Ron pushes him forward.

"Hahahaha oh my gosh... hahaha, I can't breathe." I say between laughs, holding my stomach and getting Tinny off my shoulder.

"W-what?! You knew it was there!?" Ron yelled.

"N-no hahaha I put it there!!! Hahaha" I laugh waving the Tinny in his face as he jumps back.

"Umm... I'm gonna go.." Harry mudders while pointing the opposite direction of were he was originally going, but neither of us noticed.

"Awww come on Ron! This lil thing won't hurt you." I say getting closer to him.

"Jasper! Stop it!!" Ron says backing away, however to his dismay he backed himself into a wall allowing me to get closer.

"Come on! Just touch him."

"Nooo!"

"Just a little pat on the head! That's all he wants!" I say, as I'm walking closer to him, but I trip and toss Tinny onto his face as I hit my head on the wall.

"Aaahahahah" Ron screeches as he runs around trying to pry Tinny off himself.

"Here let me get him!... just stand still! Ron!!! Don't run!!"

"Get it off! get it off!!"

"What do you think I'm trying to do!!?!"

"Huh!?! Ahah" Ron screams as he face plants into the ground.

"Ron!! Are you okay??" I say sitting beside him, letting him take a minute before helping him up.

"Y-yeah.. I think so.." He and I blush at our close proximity, before jumping away as we realize we were holding hands.

"Uh.. Y/-... were'd it go?" He says wearily.

"Uhhh... Oh! He's right there on the wall!"

"Huh!? Oh.. okay..."

"Thank goodness we didn't lose him, Lee would've killed me."

"Yeah... thank goodness...." Ron said taking a step away from the wall.

"Anyways... sorry he got on your face, I didn't mean for that to happen.. I guess this wasn't the best way to try and get your attention..." I say looking at the ground.

"Get my attention?"

"He he.. yeah.... I promise I'll think of something better next time, probably something that won't scare you shitless." I say.

"N-next time?" I nod blushing, then gave him a quick peck on the cheek, before grabbing Tinny and running off to find Lee.

-The End-

(840 words)
°
°

A/n; Ummmm.... sooo... this is a little late..