IMPORTANT!

Hey Dalmatians, I really hope you're reading this, because this has to do with my oneshot books.

For a couple months I haven't been writing as much, nor as good as I'd like to be.

So, I'm going to be taking a much needed break from requests.

---

This does not mean that I'll stop taking request entirely!

Just temporarily.

-

So, for the next couple months I'll be closing requests on my books, as well as temporarily taking down the request page in each of my oneshot books.

(Anime characters x reader oneshots,
Ouran Highschool Hosts Club x reader oneshots,
and Smut oneshots.
Someone please suggestshorter names I can refer to these by.)

---

This does not mean that I won't be uploading!

It's actually so that I can finish all of the requests that I have currently piled up.

As well work on my mental health, and get into a better school schedule.

-

I will still be uploading the scenarios, imagines, and the oneshots that I already have requests for.

---

During my brake I will also be working on a few different books I have in my drafts.

Yes, "books I have in my drafts," I've been wanting to make my own FF's recently, not just oneshots.

The only FF book I've made before was Mori x Fem! Reader (with the really, really long name,) and personally I don't like that FF that much.

-

If you wanna know about the books I have in my drafts ask all the questions you want, I have four.

And please, if you have any questions about writing ask away, I'm still going to have a QnA about how to write, but barely anyone has asked questions.