His Laugh. (Kinda vent post?)

Not requested. Currently not open for requests.

--

Loud, banging drums in my head, the guitars vibrating in my ears, screaming to drown out the screaming.

Everyone looks at me weird, my eyes cold and flat lacking thought or empathy, my face straight in disinterest and boredom as I stand in the corner of the large livingroom just watching while music plays in my head from memory.

They all expect more of his son considering his constant smile and echoing laughs no matter what torment puts upon others.

Beatings with a splintered wooden baseball bat, electrocution with their own VT set, tied down with their clothes, Russian rullet with a half full gun.

Bleached white hands around your throat as his slender fingers squeeze every last breath and drop of life from you're body, the way his hands feel as he stare down at you, laughter ringing through your ears as your lungs start to burn and your chest feels heavy while you heave for air.

I know the feeling.

I've woke up in bed to that feeling, I've woke up on the ground with bruises on my neck from passing out to that feeling, and he'll just be sat there on an armchair drinking tea.

Everyone fears him, everyone hates him, yet he always finds away to string you along like a puppy, making it worth your while just to leave a bullet between your eyes with a string of laughter..

No one can match him, and because of this, everyone obeys him.

What happens they don't? Well he smiles as he makes a point to not let it happen again.

So of course, everyone expects more of the Joker's son. Bubbling burn scars along my back, hands bulged, twisted and thick from fractures and breaks healing improperly.

I'm more scared of him than anyone.
Does anyone know that? No.

That's for me to know, no one else not even mother.

Though, that one is for obvious reasons, the hell she puts up with because of her obsessive love for him. She didn't want me, but she never made an attempt to kill me since he wanted his legacy to be passed on, she's told me a thousand times.

If she knew I was scared of him. Everyone would.

So I'll stay here silent, no emotions, standing guard like an obedient dog as he kills them, and when he tells me it's my turn, I'll take the bat from his bleached hand and I'll finish them. I'll do a good job to keep my head on my shoulders.

But really, in the end I'm just waiting. Waiting for the bat to finally grow a pair and free me from him and my mother.

I know.

How cowardly, waiting for your father's mortal enemy to kill him instead of doing it yourself?... What can I say, how else could I continue the family name?

If I did kill him myself like I want, none of the goons would listen to me after he's dead. They know what I can do, they know I'm dangerous and not to be crossed.
The thing is, the only reason I'm like that is because of my father, he knows it, and so do I.

He knows just as well as I do the second he take that bat out of his haunting hands telling me to finish that family off with blood splattered all around me, they are no longer some political figure family with three children who donate and help build houses.

No.

They're all him.

And he laughs, every time.

Every hit I throw followed by his laugh.

To taunt me.

Every laugh is a message.

Thud!

"HAHAHaha!" 'I'm right here sonny.'

Thud! Crack!

"Aaah! Hahahahah!" 'I'll always'

Thud!

"HAHAHAaahahaha!"

"Aaaah!" Thud.

"Hahaha!" 'Be right'

Thud! Thud! Thwak! "Hh..huh.. AaaH!"

"HAHAhahahahh Aah hahah!" 'Here.'

Clank, clank, clank.

--End--

(638 words.)

A/n: Yes, this was kinda a vent thing, I was just mad and annoyed, and this was created, I know it's not great, or long, but it's one of the first time I've actually written in a year give or take a few months, and because of that I'm happy with it.