Month 3

July 14
Tiny POV

Today is the day before Slimm's birthday. I'm currently on my way to surprise her. I'm going to be staying the night and I'll leave the day after.

It takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to get to her house from Virginia. I am currently 45 minutes into the drive. It is 9:45 so I should arrive around 11:30-12.

I got her some shoes and clothes. It was hard to pick shoes she didn't have. But I decided on some matching pairs for us.

I got her two pairs of Jordan's  , a body suit from Luis Vuitton, some perfume and of course some "toys". She can't open the toys until later though.

I should have made my bestfriend come with me because I'm bored. She couldn't come cause she had to "do some stuff".

I think it's because she just didn't want to come. She doesn't like people at all. It's a new environment around new people so she would just be uncomfortable. I just hope I don't get uncomfortable.

Me and her brother set all this up. I sent him a message on IG and he gave me his number. He goes by either K5 or Trell so I just call him Trell.

Later on he sent me the address and that's where I'm going now. I'm going to her house but the actual party is going to be at a strip club.

Apparently her dad owns 4 of the most popular strip clubs down there.

At this point I'm just finna blast some music and vibe. I think I should text her and and say I can't make it. Yeah because then the surprise will be even better.

Me
Hey baebae I'm sorry but something came up and I can't make it to your party.

Future Wife😩💕💍
Oh ok you can just come another time

Me
Yeah I'm really sorry

Future Wife😩💕💍
It's Ight

Me
I'll make it up to u tho

Future Wife😩💍💕
Ok

I feel so bad. I hope this doesn't ruin her birthday. Well of course it won't because I'm surprising her. Now I just sit back and wait til I get there.

2 hours later.

I pulled up to a gated house like mine. I pulled out my phone to let Trell know I was here. About 1 minute later the gate opened and I drove in.

I got out with my bags and rang the doorbell. Trell opened the door with a little girl. "Hey. You can come in. If she comes down with a gun it's not my fault." He said. I laughed a little and walked in.

"Who the fuck-" she said coming down the stairs. She did have a gun but when she saw me she dropped it and ran into me. We ended up falling on the floor with her on top of me. The bags were in my hands but I let them go to hug her.

"Hey baebae." I said. "Hey baby. I could've shot you because of His stupid ass." She said pointing to Trell. "Also I really fucking hate yo ugly ass." I just laughed and hugged her tighter.

10 minutes earlier
Slimm POV

I was in my room sleeping when Trell came busting in my room. "Yo get the fuck up now." He said pushing me. I groaned and sat up. "What do you want." "Someone is downstairs for you." "Well who is it." "That's your business you gon handle it." He said walking out.