Bonding Time

At the store
Tiny's POV

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

We walked into the store hand in hand. "What are we here to get?" I asked. "Some gas for the Audi I stole. And some candy" she said.

"Wait that ain't yo car we just rode in?" "Nope. Ion know who car that is." She said shrugging. She tryna get us sent to jail.

"Yeah uhhh when the cops come I'm leaving you. So you either behind me or you getting left" "Awwee it's cute you think you're faster than me" she said letting my hand go.

"We can race." I said crossing my arms. "Bet that up Bae" she said pulling me into her. We're literally standing in the middle of an aisle taking like no one can hear us.

I kissed her lips then pulled away but grabbed my ass pulling me back in. "You're pretty" she said randomly.

"Get outta my face" I said laughing and pushing her back. But also trying to hide the butterflies I felt just by that little stupid compliment.

"Imma go get some candy" I said walking away form her. "Ight imma go pay for this gas. What type you think that car take?" "Ion fucking know. Better look it up" "mmmk"

I walked to the candy section and just grabbed a whole bunch of shit. My arms were full to capacity.

"Baby?" I heard Slim semi-yell. I guess she calling me. "Yeah?" I said walking up behind her. "Ain't that yo ex coming toward us" she asked putting her hand in her waistband.

I looked at the door to where she was pointing. And there coming towards us was no other than my fucking ex.

"Come on" I said dropping the candy and pulling Slim outside. When we got outside she tryed to pull away from me. "Slim no let's go"

"What you tryna protect her?" She asked snapping on me. "No slim I- I just—" "yeah okay we can go. I'm not gon kill yo little girlfriend"  she said walking away from me and to the car.

I turned to my left and my eyes met Tai's. She quickly pulled her gun out and pointed it towards slim.

"SLIMM" I yelled running towards her. As soon as she turned around Tai fired her gun three times. One hitting the car and two hit Slim in the chest.

I watched her body fall to the ground as I ran over to her. When I got to her I immediately crouched and pulled her into me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." I cried as my tears dropped on her face. "B- but you let her shoot me" she said before closing her eyes.

"No slim No stay awake. You have to. Slim please." I said crying even more now. I shook her body and called her name. But there was no use. She was already dead and there was nothing I could do.

I just sat there hugging her body and crying. In the mist of me crying I saw Tai and some other dudes coming up to me.

I let Slim go and searched for her gun. When I found it I aimed and shot at Tai. The bullet hit her shoulder so I fired two more times.

One hit her stomach and one hit right in between her eyebrows. I saw her body drop but the men kept walking over to me slowly.

I aimed the gun again but at them this time. When I tried to shoot the gun got jammed. I got up and was about to run but bumped into two more men.

I tried to run but one gripped my arms and the other grabbed my legs. Together they carried me to a van while I kicked and screamed.

They tied me down and threw me in and drove away. All while they were driving I kept screaming.