The talk Pt.2

So I seen the comments and y'all ain't want me to kill a person so I'm killing two. Double homicide it is.😏

Slim's POV

"Wassup?" I asked Tiny. I was sitting beside the door and she was in my lap. Laying her head against my chest.

"Where do I even start" "I- take your time" I said. This is definitely about to be a lot and I haven't even heard the story yet.

"So you know how I told you Tai broke me?" "Yeah" "well she did more than that. We were dating for a good three years I think. Basically all throughout highschool. She was a junior and I was a freshman when I first met her"

"I was this closed off little girl who really knew nothing about dating. But I did know I like girls at the time." She said pausing. I kinda just want her to get to the point but I don't want to rush her.

"The beginning and middle of freshman year she made it her mission to try to get with me. I didn't allow her to at first but then I guess she kind of grew on me. I started developing feelings for her and enjoying her fuck boy compliments. I knew she was a hoe and that's why I didn't want her."

"But towards the end of my freshman year I started letting her take me out and buy me things. I guess we were in a talking stage. During the summer she asked me to be her girlfriend. I said yes and it was all peaches and cream. I was the happiest girl alive. Thinking I'd brought her out her hoeish ways."

"I didn't and now I see that. But back then I was so inlove with her. By our second week of dating I had already said I love you. She said it back but didn't mean it. At the time I thought she did."

"Sophomore year things took a turn. When we came out as a couple in to the school girls left and right came up to me telling me that she was cheating. Or they were just getting they pussy ate by her the other day. I didn't believe it. I just didn't believe she'd do that to me. So I dismissed them and kept it moving. Mine you we still hadn't had sex yet though."

"Okay so one day a girl showed me a video. It was of Tai strapping her down. So I sent it to my phone and went about my day. At the end of school when I saw her I waited until she drove us to her house. Then I confronted her."

"She screamed at me to never confront her with bullshit like that. Then I rolled my eyes so she punched me. Straight up in the face. I fell back holding my face." She said going quiet after that. I tensed at that statement. I'm starting to hate this Tai bitch more and more every day.

"I started crying while sitting on the floor. She left me there for a good hour before coming back. When she did she scooped me up and brought me to her room. Her exact words were "I'm sorry baby. You know I'd never do that on purpose. If you'd give up yourself I wouldn't have to cheat. I'm sorry for hitting you. But it was your fault." Then she left me in her room"

"Months went by and she was still hitting me. Blaming me for it too. She'd say I provoked her. Or I should have watched my mouth. She constantly blamed me to the point where I started believing her. I started to apologize for her hitting me."

"One day after school I was at her house. She was about to hit me for something else when I screamed out "okay I'll do it" by that I meant my virginity. I'd give it up. I'd give it to her. Because I thought maybe she'd stop hitting me. She nodded and took me to her room."

"I remember her saying that she'd be gentle and take it easy. She wouldn't be rough and she'd take her time. So I believed her. When we got started she didn't start with her tongue or her fingers. She went ahead with the strap."

"When she stuck the tip in she didn't give me no warning or nothing. Tears immediately spring my eyes and I asked for her to stop. She didn't and kept going in which made it hurt worse. I screamed for her to stop but that only fueled the fire. She immediately started pounding in me. Going as fast and as hard as she could."