O'rileys

Slim's POV

We're sitting in the back of Walmart's parking lot. She had to go get the face mask shit she wanna put on my face. Now I'm smoking a blunt.

She not because she talking bout I smoke too much. Well she don't smoke enough so now she not finna hit this.

"So you really not gon pass tha shit?" She asked mugging me. I laughed and shook my head. "Nope. No hush this my shit" I said turning the volume up.

It get worse 'fore it get better
Just make sure you mean it before you say them four letters
Feel like this could be forever
I ain't tryna pick for you but it's now or never
The streets and you, I be torn between the two
Got to a point, I was lyin' to keep you
Knowin' she just talkin' but she tell 'em 'bout how she through
I'm like, "Bitch, stop playin' with me, find you somethin' safe to do"
They want my attention but you saw me play it cool
I really paid dues, your foot couldn't fit inside my shoes
I'm stamped where I'm from, I ain't got nothin' else to prove
Tryna better my position, I had no choice but to choose
Your bitch see what you don't see when 'em niggas actin' fool
If shit pop out right now, who you really know gon' shoot?
Mean, but lovey-dovey, gangster when she in public
Fuck her, she talkin' slutty, left it in when I nutted
Trouble in paradise, sometimes it be
Pointless, if we ain't on the same time, it be
Listen, quit talkin' over me when I be tryin' to speak
Her vibe like the guys so I call her my G
Trouble in paradise, sometimes it be
Pointless, if we ain't on the same time, it be
Listen, quit talkin' over me when I be tryin' to speak
Her vibe like the guys so I call her my G
So I call her my G, so I call her my G, so I call her my G

"I hate you so fucking much" "here man" I said passing it. She smiled and grabbed it. Her bipolar ass. No that ain't bipolar that's just spoiled. She spoiled as fuck.

She leaned over tryna kiss me but I dodged it. So she grabbed my neck but I turned my head. "Gimme a kiss" "gimme got shot" I said with my head still turned.

She huffed and mushed my head. "So you really not gon kiss me?" "No" I said looking at her. "No?" "No im not giving you a kiss"

She just stared for a second then rolled down my window. I know she not finna do what I think. "Kiss?" "No" she crushed my blunt up and threw it out the window.

My mouth hung open. "That was a whole half of a—" "I really don't care" she turned away from me and laid her head on the window.

"You really mad cause I said no I won't kissing you?" "Yes cause when do you ever say that shit?" "Say no orrrr the kissin you part?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Both. Since when do you say no? And since when do you not kiss me?" "Since today apparently" she turned her head to look at me and I bust out laughing.

"I'm glad you think this shit funny" I'm finna see how long I can drag this shit. "Where you wanna go now?" "No fucking where. Don't talk to me unless you gon give me a kiss"

"Well look here miss ma'am" I said waving my finger in her face. She slapped it away. "Why you want a kiss from my lips?" "Because they're mine and I can kiss them if I want" she said tryna give me attitude.

"Apparently not if you ain't kissed them yet. Anywhooo why people always wanna claim sexual parts. Why can't you claim my leg or some shit. I leaned over to her.