The End

2 days later
Iyonna's POV

We're at Jay'Lani's house. Might as well say me and hers because of how much I stay here. Anyways I'm in my room.

Laying down on my back with Slim laying on my chest. This is aching my soul. I've been crying nonstop. It's 1 in the morning and I can't go to sleep.

I know it'd be wrong to bring it up right now but I have to. It's eating me alive. She- I just don't want her to take this shit the wrong way.

This is gonna blow up in my face and I know it. I just don't know what else to do.

I moved myself tryna get from up under her but she groaned. "I gotta go pee" I said my voice coming out soft. She groaned again and moved off me. I slid out and went to the bathroom.

Staring at myself in the mirror I just broke down. I slid down and cried in my knees. I don't wanna do this. But it's my fault. And the only way is to chill out until shit die down.

"What's wrong?" Slim said coming in making me jump. I didn't even look at her. I just cried harder. "Stand up" she said walking over to me. I swiped my nose and stood up.

"Tell me" she said pulling me in by my waist. Am I really about to do this? This girl said she loved me. She said she fucking loves me. Of course I love her too.

But love shouldn't equal death. She shouldn't have to die because of me. Because of something she had nothing to do with. She shouldn't be put in this situation at all.

But she was and she is. And that means I failed. I failed to protect her. I failed to have her back. I failed to be there for her.

"What's the matter" she pouted. I laid my head on my shoulder and silently cried. She rubbed my back and placed kissed anywhere she could reach.

Ugghh why me. She's so fucking good to me. I don't wanna do this to her. Maybe I could have wanted a little longer to say this. But I needa do it now. It's killing me feeling this way.

"Slim" i said picking my head up. "Hmmmm" she hummed. "I- I don't- I just- " I sighed and took a breath. I don't even know where to start with this. Imma just gon head and say it.

"Are you crying because of me getting stabbed still?" I nodded and she sighed. "I just feel as if it's my fault." She didn't say anything back. Because she knows that in a way it is. And she can't sway my mind that it isn't.

Here goes nothing. "I feel that what we having going on shouldn't cost you your life" she stiffened. No please no. Please don't go off.

"So what does that mean?" She said letting me go and taking a step back. "Please don't make me say it" I cried. "Nahh say that shit withco chest" she said.

I looked away from her and tried my best to silence my cries. "Good talks" she said and left the bathroom. I stayed there crying to myself.

What the fuck am I doing. "Can you clean this shit before I leave?" She said coming in with the stuff the doctors gave her. I nodded and wiped my face.

Taking the stuff from her I poured the bag out in the counter. Then I took her old bandage off. She didn't have a shirt on because she said it irritated it.

"Now tell me your exact train of thought please and thanks" I sighed as I sprayed some stuff on a wipe. "I really don't wanna lose you over some shit we can avoid." I waited for her to say something but she didn't.

"I don't- I don't want this to be permanent" I said putting cream in the wounds. "Oh this shit permanent. You don't get to just decide when you wanna fuck with me" she said laughing a little.