Blooper #2

3 days later
Tiny's POV

It's been three days of peace. I ran off to my dad's  beach house in California. The only one who knows where I'm at is my dad.

Things have been good I guess. My neck is starting to heal from where he almost choked the life out of me. I've had nightmares every night. I see his face everytime I close my eyes.

I believe he's haunting me. I might take something to just knock me straight out. Maybe melatonin or Benadryl. Anything to make me not see his face.

Uhhh I've also disabled everything. My socials and my phone. I have no way to contact anybody and I kind of like it this way.

Right now I'm sitting down watching tv. It's 3:00pm. I ordered pizza so that should be arriving anytime now. Yeah it's been boring but it's too much going on over there right now.

I know I should stop running from my problems but i can't help it. This is just how I choose to deal with shit. Ding dong

Getting up and grabbing cash I walked to the door. Pizza time. I opened it expecting a delivery guy but instead slim was standing there. How the fuck?

Before I could say anything she immediately walked in and picked me up. "Girl put me down" I said slightly smiling. Why is she here? How did she even find me. It's literally been three days.

"No cause why you run off? Had me thinking a lot of shit. Don't do that no more" she said closing the door with her foot. Then she walked over sat down with me still on her.

"Explain" she said. "How'd you find me? My dad?" She nodded. "I told that heffa not to give away my whereabouts." She laughed.

"Why'd you come looking for me?" "Because you just fell if the face of the earth. At first I thought you stopped fucking wimme" "I should" I mumbled.

"Huh? Why?" "I'm tired of getting strung along. You moved on so I wanna do the same." She sighed. "I did not move on. Come on." She said tapping my leg. Ding dong

She went to the door. It was the pizza I had ordered. She took it and paid then came over to me. "Put it on the coffee table" I said and she sat it down.

I stood up and she grabbed my hand. "We finna have our talk" "carry me" I said letting her hand go. She turned and mugged me. "Pleaseeee" I whined.

She rolled her eyes and picked me up but mumbled something in the process. "Shut up" I said smacking her head. "I will drop you" she said walking to the back room.

"No no no. I was playing" I said hugging her body tight just incase. "Exactly. What I thought." I huffed and bit her forehead. "See now if I drop you" I didn't say anything because we were in the room now.

She threw me on the bed. I laid down kinda sitting up though. She came and laid beside me. "So tell me wasssup" I said.

She sighed. "Gimme a kiss first" she said. I huffed but grabbed her face and kissed her. It got heated quick. She added tongue quickly taking over the kiss.

Her hand traveled from the inside of my thigh, up my body and to my neck and gripped it making me wince. She immediately pulled back from the kiss.

"You good?" I nodded and quickly turned back to my original position not making eye contact with her. "No you're not. Why'd you do that? I'd I hurt you?" Her voiced laced with concern.

"No you didn't. I'm fine" "Iyonna don't lie to me. This is serious. If you're hurting why lie?" How do I tell her that I got involved in some shit and almost got my life took. Oh and I killed a dude.