The talk pt.1

Asjah's POV

"You wanna talk so talk. We've been sitting here for fifteen damn minutes" I said. She was sitting on the bed and I was on the other bed. Tiny and Slim were outside.

"I'm sorry" she said breaking the silence. I took a deep breath before speaking. "If that's all you came to say get the fuck out" I said pointing to the door.

"STOP CUSSING AT ME" she yelled. "Don't tell me what the fuck to do." I said getting up. "You really do hate me don't you?" She asked looking up.

I looked in her eyes and see tears threatening to come down. That alone was enough to make my guard drop. I slowly nodded and watched as she broke down.

Tears of my own instantly fell. I hated seeing her cry and I still hate it. I got up and walked over sitting beside her.

"I tried not to" I said softly. "But I couldn't help but to feel like you never loved me. It felt as if you just played me."

"I love you. I did and I always will Asjah. I'm really sorry and I honestly regret my decision. I really do. Please believe when I say I do." She said crying more.

I was about to say something but my phone rang. I picked it up and it was a FaceTime call from my baby daddy. I quickly answered and Zion's face was in the camera.

I got up and walked by the door. Jay'Lani was following me up I held my hand up so she'd stop.

"He wanted to say Goodnight" I heard Jason say. "Hi baby. Hiiii." I cooed wiping my eyes. He babbled and I smiled. I love my child to death. "Goodnight mama's baby. I love you. Gimme kiss" I said then I kissed the phone. "Okay goodnight" jason said. "Wait. Why is he not sleep already?" "Ummm your breaking up. Gotta go" he said then hung up. I was smiling until I heard Jay'Lani.

"Oh you got a child?" She scoffed. "Yes. The fuck does it concern you?" I asked putting my phone down. "And to think I wanted to get back with you" she said. That instantly made me snap my head in her direction.

I slowly walked in her direction then pushed her. "now your mad because I have a child?" I said and pushed her again.

"I'd never get back with you. You left me in the dust. I will say this a hundred times. I. HATE. YOU. I might have needed you before but now I don't. I definitely don't need your opinion. Me and my son will be just fine. And in case you were wondering no me and my baby daddy aren't together. We never were." I said pushing her again before going to sit down.

"I couldn't— I couldn't handle long distance. I just know I couldn't" she spoke up. "How the fuck would you know if you never tried" "I'm sorry Asjah. I really am."

"I don't fucking care. I spent countless nights crying over you. Because I thought I did something wrong. I thought there was a hidden meaning behind you not wanting to try for us. To try for me. But come to find out it was because you were selfish. You only cared about yourself. Not us. Not me. Only you."

"But what if we tried and failed?" "Then at least we gave it a shot." "Asjah I- if I could take it back I would." "Keyword could. But you can't" I said laying on my back.

"Asjah please. I'm trying to make this right" she said sitting on the other bed. "Too late. You just said you didn't want to because I had a child. So stick to it" I said looking at her.

"I didn't mean it. I just— d" "did you love me like you said? Did you give a fuck about me after you left?" I asked letting my insecurities go free.

"Yes I did. Asjah I cried for months. I wanted to talk to you but you blocked me. Which only made it hurt worse." "You hurting? tuh!! Imagine my pain."