The Real Thing

“Calm down Hon, ano bang nangyari?” As soon as she heard his voice, Sarah hugged him while her tears still flowing on her cheeks.

“Hon, I think we need to talk, let’s go home.” Aya ni Sarah kay Matteo.

At the Condo

 “Hon, hindi daw pwede na makita tayo together, bawal daw not until matapos ang movie namin ni Gerald. I’m sorry Hon, wala akong magawa, Boss Vic already said yes to them…. I’m really sorry.”

Matteo was shocked about the news. He can’t accept the fact that they still need to hide their relationship, “Are they trying to use you just to save the ass of that guy?”

“Matt, just give me 3 months, after this we are free to tell the world about us”

Matteo hugged Sarah and kisses her on the forehead. “Okay Hon, just 3 months… I can’t stand seeing you with him. Wag masyado ang promo promo hah… please” Matteo pleaded as he continued to comfort Sarah.

Sarah then looked at Matteo straight on the eyes, “One more problem, I know you won’t like this but might as well be honest with you”

“Gerald and I will have a bed scene in the movie and a few kissing scenes….”

“You agreed to that????” Sarah bowed her head and said ”Yes”

Matteo shakes his head, “No, No, No….” he slammed the door and proceeded into his car. He left without saying a word to Sarah.

Sarah was left crying, she tried to call his mobile but he is not picking up. “Matteo please answer the phone… please”

It was almost past midnight when she heard someone opening the main door. She hurriedly went to check on the door and saw Matteo, drunk and can’t walk straight. She guided him on their room when Matteo grabbed her wrist, “Sarah, don’t ever leave me. I love you Hon, if only we can get married, I’ll do it right here, right now.”

“Hon, I will never leave you… let’s talk again tomorrow, okay? Sarah gave Matteo a quick peck on the lips. They slept beside each other, Sarah hugging Matteo while her head is rested on his chest.

The next day, Matteo decided to cancel all his meetings. He just wanted to stay at home and spend the rest of the day with Sarah. Busy si Sarah na nagluluto when Matteo approached her and circled his arms around her waist. He gently kisses her on the neck and whispered, “Im sorry Hon…About last night, wag ka na magalit hah. Sobrang mahal na mahal lang kita”

“Hon okay lang, naiintindihan ko. What do you want me to do? Naiipit ako sa contract ko Hon with Boss Vic. Hindi ko alam na may pinagusapan sila na ganun”

“It’s okay Hon, I just don’t know kung kaya ko panuorin ang movie mo while you and him are..…..”

Pinigilan ni Sarah ang sinasabi ni Matteo, she then planted a kiss on his lips “Ours is for real Hon, what Ge and I will do in the movie is just part of the script. Walang emotions involve, pure acting lang.”

Matteo claimed her lips and as he guides Sarah on top of the kitchen table. He kisses her as he traces all of her sensitive spots from her neck down to her belly, they both can’t control their emotions. They end up gasping for air as they both surrendered their bodies from the most intimate love making they ever had.

They picked up the clothes from the floor; Sarah then resumed cooking while Matteo stood beside her, staring and observing her every move. He went beside Sarah and whispered, “Hon, let’s just stay in the house today. I just want to spend the whole day making sure that Matt Jr is on his way out after 9 months.” Matteo then winked at Sarah.

Hinampas niya sa balikat si Matteo, “Puro ka kalokohan, just make sure your general is ready for 24 rounds of battle Hon.” Both laughed at Sarah’s naughtiness.