The Kiss

Gerald can’t take it any longer, seeing the kiss broke his heart. “Guys, mauna na ako sa inyo hah, naparami na ata ako ng inom” Gerald already drunk and can’t hardly walk.

“Sige, kaya mo pa ba dude?” Matteo asked him.

“Yessss kaya ko pa…”

BLAG!

Gerald collapsed before he could reach the stairs.

“GERALDDDD!!!!!” everyone panicked and they all went to check on Gerald’s condition. The boys carried Gerald to his room. The girls except Sarah are all worried, they know deep inside that Gerald is hurting and he diverted his emotions by drinking all night.

The boys decided to continue their drinking session knowing that the girls are there to look after Gerald.

When Sarah entered the room she immediately saw how concerned the girls are, “bakit ganyan kayo, para kayong namatayan sa mga itsura niyo” Sarah said.

“Sars naman kasi, bakit naman kase di kayo nagdahan dahan sa mga revelations niyo kanina… ayan tuloy” Shin pointing to the sleeping Gerald

“Huh? Bakit ako? Ano ba kayo ang tagal na nun, you think may effect pa kay Gerald yung sa amin ni Matt? Besides we didn’t know na isasama niyo siya.”

“Hindi rin naman kase namin alam na ikaw pala yung tinatago ni Matt, masyado kase kayong masikreto” Anne replied

“Pasensya na, we just want our privacy, alam niyo naman sa showbiz di ba, masyadong magulo”

Sarah then wiped Gerald’s face with the wet towel she’s holding.  She was shocked when Gerald grabbed her hand and said something that made her stopped for a while “Sarah…Babe…. Sarah……Mah….” Gerald was too drunk to finish the statement and immediately went back to sleep.

Sarah was still in-shock. She looked at the girls, “lasing na lasing na… kayo muna magbantay dito” Tumayo siya and umalis ng room. Though she is still concerned abt Gerald’s reaction a while ago, it made her realize more that he truly love Matteo. There’s no more pain, no more kilig, no more anger, all her feelings are gone. She felt relieved that she’s really over him.

- - - - -

(Minors keep out!)

It was past 3am when Matteo entered their room, Sarah was already sleeping. Matteo’s hand caresses Sarah’s soft skin from her arms down to her thighs. Sarah woke up with his touch and she wrapped her arms on his neck.

“I’m here for my dessert, Hon” Matteo teasingly told her.

“Go ahead, I’m waiting for you general” Sarah replied.

Matteo could smell the scent of her hair.

He gave her small kisses on the corner of her lips.

Sarah could feel his “general” pressed against her body.

Their tongue dances as they exchange hungry kisses.

He moves his kisses on her neck.

Sarah could feel his hand moving down to her stomach.

She suddenly felt his warm fingers under her undies. “That feels good, Hon” she said.

Matteo moved his hand further down as he gently rubbed her private part. Sarah began to moan.

Sarah’s moans were making his general so ready for battle. “General can no longer contain his anger, Hon.” He unzipped his shorts and pulled general out of his boxers.  “I want to feel you inside me. Make me yours”. She replied.

Slowly, general made his way to the battle. They shared a quick but very passionate night together.

He collapses on her side. Sarah moves her head to his chest and hugged him. They both whispered I love you and fell asleep.   

The Next Day

Unang nagising si Sarah to prepare their breakfast, her hair tied in a ponytail and she’s only wearing her usual pajama outfit. She’s busy cooking ng may narinig siyang naglalakad pababa ng stairs.

She was surprised to see Gerald, “Ge, ang aga mo nagising, okay ka na ba?” she asked.

“Yup, may konting hangover but I’m good” he replied.

“Cge upo ka muna dyan, I’ll get you a coffee, with cream or wala?”

“Nothing’s changed Sarah, black coffee pa din”

“Okay, mauna ka na din mag breakfast sa kanila, mukhang mamaya pa sila gigising.”

While Sarah is setting up the table, nakatingin lang sa kanya si Gerald. “ganito ka lagi kaaga nagigising?”

“yup, normally kase pumapasok si Matt ng 8am, so I need to fix his things earlier para di siya malate.” she replied.

Gerald felt again the pain, the same intensity from what he felt last night.

Tapos ng maghain si Sarah. She’s also done serving the black coffee he requested, “Enjoy your breakfast Ge, wag ka mahiya hah”

Gerald stared at Sarah, she could sense his pain from the way he looked at her, “Ganito pala ang feeling ng may asawa, I should have known earlier.” Gerald said.

“Makilala mo din mapapangasawa mo, pihikan ka lang siguro” Sarah jokingly replied to ease the tension between them.

“Nakilala ko na, pinakawalan ko lang.” Gerald replied sadly.