The StoryCon

The night before the storycon, Matteo can’t help but ask Sarah about the details of her upcoming movie with Gerald, “Hon, tomorrow is your storycon for the movie di ba?”

“Yup, why? Is something bothering you?” Sarah answered as she places his head on Matteo’s chest. They are watching tv while having a conversation.

“Wala naman, I’m just interested to know the plot. I mean, ano roles niyo doon?”

“Ang alam ko lang mag-asawa daw kami sa movie. Medyo drama na since dapat daw lumalabas na ako sa mga Romcom type of films” Sarah smiles as she is feeling a slight jealousy on Matteo’s tone. “Hmmmmm ikaw hah… alam ko na ang next question mo” Sarah teases Matteo.

“Masama ba magtanong? Ano sige? kung tama hula mo, may kiss ka sa akin”

“Aba aba at ako pa ang may kiss….Tse! hahahaa…gusto mo malaman kung may kissing scene sa movie namin?” Sarah giggled as she continuously teases Matteo.

“Hindi, hindi yan ang tanong ko atsaka alam kong di ka papayag sa kissing scene.”

“Pero paano kung required sa movie? Okay lang ba sa iyo?” Sarah replied.

Biglang tumalikod si Matteo kay Sarah, he can’t help but show how jealous he is. Slowly, it is sinking on his mind all possible scenarios that could lead for Sarah and Gerald to rekindle their old feelings. Sarah on the other hand felt saddened; she felt so insensitive about Matteo’s true feelings. “Hon,nagseselos ka ba? Di ba napagusapan na natin to?” Sarah caresses Matteo’s arms.

Nakatalikod pa din si Matteo, “Hindi, naisip ko lang na since wala pang may alam ng relationship natin. Fans or people around you would think na pwede kayong magkabalikan.”

“It is only a project Hon, I can back out anytime. Gusto mo ba aminin na natin na may relasyon tayo before he and I start shooting?” Sarah answered.

Humarap si Matteo kay Sarah, “Okay lang? I don’t want to sound to be too selfish pero I hope you understand. I can’t help but get jealous; sa iyo may tiwala ako pero sa kanya wala. At first akala ko okay lang, pero slowly the thought of you and him working almost every day, it is killing me Hon.”

Sarah cupped Matteo’s face with her two hands, “I love you, and kung yan ang way for you to feel relieve, I’ll do it. Tomorrow, samahan mo ako sa story con. We will admit to them na tayo na.” Sarah then kisses Matteo’s lips. He hugged her tight, “Thank you and I love you Hon” he whispered and both fell asleep.

The Story Con

“Hon, I have an emergency meeting at 2pm, okay lang ba na humabol na lang ako sa storycon later?”

“Sure, the story con will start at 3 pm pa naman” She then prepared her things while Matteo is still engaged on a conference call with his business partners in Cebu.

Everyone is excited for Gerald and Sarah’s third team up. The cast were already at the Star Cinema office except for Sarah. Gerald is so thrilled that he can spend more time with Sarah. On his mind, “This is a perfect time for me to win her back”.

Sarah was 5 mins late; she greeted everyone and sat beside Gerald. The story con started with Direk Cathy’s discussion about the plot plus, her expectations from the movie and with the casts.  She then gave Gerald and Sarah a few instructions on how they should attack their roles individually. The two are attentively listening to her when Sarah suddenly raised an objection, “I’m sorry Direk, I don’t think that a bed scene is part of our agreement”

“I’m sorry Sarah but we’ve already reviewed your contract along with Boss Vic, I believe you are already allowed to do intimate scenes”

“But do we really need that in the story Direk?”

“Yes! This scene is a big part of the story, dito iikot ang kwento. Besides, almost 27 ka na it is about time that you give your audience a new YOU, a more daring Sarah G.”

Sarah became very uneasy, she’s been thinking about Matteo, “God, huwag naman po sana maging reason to para magaway kami.” Sabi niya sa sarili. Gerald on the other hand can’t help but smile. The turn of events is really making him happy.

Before the story con ended, Matteo entered the conference room. Everybody in the room were all shocked to see him, “Matteo what are you doing here? Nice meeting you again, it’s been 2 yrs,” says Direk Cathy.

“I came here to see Sarah” Matteo nods and greeted everyone.

“Hon!” Sarah stood up and gave Matteo a smack on the lips.

There was a silent moment. Everyone in the room is wearing a questionable look on their faces. “What?? Please explain at baka mahimatay ako sa inyo” Direk Cathy stated.

“Nasurprise ba kayo? Hehehe Everyone (pointing to the people present on the room) I would like you all to meet my boyfriend, Matteo” Sarah smiled and felt relieved.

“”Gosh Sarah! Can we talk? Matteo excuse us for a minute” Direk Cathy held Sarah’s arm and dragged her to the next room.

“Sarah naku naku patay tayo niyan…”

“Direk bakit po ba parang hindi kayo happy sa amin.”

“Hindi talaga! alam mo ba na malaking gulo to?”

Umupo ang dalawa at nagusap ng masinsinan. Direk Cathy explained the situation to Sarah. She was left crying, agad naman tinawag ni Direk Cathy si Matteo to comfort her.