The Party- Part 2: Unexpected Visitor

Friday Night 6:30pm

 Knock knock knock

“Hon, I think andito na sina Anne!” Sumigaw si Matteo to check on Sarah

“Hon, I need to change my clothes, amoy kusina na ako, go get the door! I’ll be there in 5 mins”

“Be quick okay?”

“Yes! Just go! Kaw talaga, para akong mawawala hahahahhaa” Sarah went straight to their room to change her clothes.

Binuksan ni Matteo ang door and he was surprised to see an unexpected visitor.

“Anne, mga dude… you came… I’m happy to see you guys!”

“Matts, the rest of us decided to invite Gerald and Piolo na din, they are also here in Tagaytay kaya might as well makumpleto tayo tonight.” Anne answered.

There was an awkward silence.

“yeah yeah walang problema, okay lang…dun tayo near the gazebo”

“Dude ang ganda nitong house mo hah, do you live here?” Gerald asked Matteo.

“uhmm…no dude, kapag may free time lang ako andito” Hindi mapakali si Matteo specially that Gerald is present sa party that he arranged to formally introduce Sarah as his girlfriend. Uneasy that Sarah might go down soon, “Dude, I leave you here muna, need to check the food on the kitchen.”

“Need help? At nagluluto ka na ngayon dude, what happened to you? We need some catching up to do… Two years and here you are nagluluto na.” Gerald joked on Matteo.

“Not me, I’ll introduce her later.”

“wow! And that’s why we are here… sige pakilala mo sa amin yang new apple of the eye mo” Gerald retorted.

Matteo hurriedly went upstairs to check on Sarah. He opened the door and saw Sarah combing her hair, her body still wrapped with a white towel. “You are gorgeous hon!” he went beside Sarah and plants a kiss on her head.

Sarah pinches Matteo’s side, “stop it, alam ko na ang nasa isip mo Mr Guidicelli…”

“Ano yun Mrs Guidicelli? Come on spill it! hahahhaahaha”

“Tse at talagang Mrs. Guidicelli…why are you here? andyan na visitors natin sa baba baka mainip sila”

“Speaking of that, we have a slight problem?”

“huh? About?”

“don’t panic okay… we have an unexpected visitor Hon…. Uhmmm” Matteo worried on how Sarah would react.