Goodbye?

“Akala ko tapos na ang problema, all the while akala ko wala na akong problem sa contract ko with Viva.” Sarah and Matteo talking while cuddling on bed, “I thought so too… did you asked Boss Vic bakit may problem ulit?”

“I’ll have a meeting with them again tomorrow. Sa totoo lang naguguluhan ako sa turn of events and it seems like we are back to SM scheming days…”

“I really hope SM is not part of this, masyadong magulo. Haven’t you even considered quitting showbiz Hon? Not that I want you to quit pero…paano kung may babies na tayo, kung kasal na tayo.”

“Hon, are we going to argue about this topic again? Im not allowed to get married until my contract expires 3 years from now. I am only allowed to have a boyfriend…and babies? Are you seriously considering having a baby this soon?” Sarah answered with a little panic on her voice.

“I’m just thinking about our future, 8 months pa lang tayo pero I can’t wait to call you my wife, I really want to spend my lifetime with you. Akala ko ready ka na, Im serious about Matt Jr? Do you honestly think that I would joke around having babies? I’m serious about you, about us…. Aren’t you?” He then replied with a little fear, this is the same topic they are discussing when they had their first fight as a couple.

Biglang napaupo si Sarah sa pagkakahiga niya at medyo napataas ang boses sa inis, “Seriously?? Pinagduduhan mo ako kung seryoso ako sa relasyon natin? We are living together in one roof, we are practically doing everything including those na ginagawa lang ng mag-asawa. Do you think that having sex with you means nothing to me? God knows kung gaano kita kamahal…pinagtanggol ko na mag live in tayo sa parents ko even if they are against it. What else do I need to do to prove to you na mahal kita?” Sarah then covered her face and started crying.

“Marry me!” umupo na din si Matteo sa kama. His voice full of desperation, anger and …… jealousy.

“You know I can’t marry you now. Tell me kung makakapagantay ka pa ng 3 years, if not it’s best to end this right now hanggang kaya pa.” mahinahon na reply ni Sarah.

“Kaya mo?” Matteo felt a tear fall from his eyes.