Part 3?

After the Tagaytay trip, the couple decided to take a leave the following day. While still cuddling on the bed, Sarah’s phone rang, “Hello Sarah? I need to discuss with you a very private matter; can we meet around 5pm at Starbucks G3?”

“Okay sure! I’ll see you Ms Cathy” And the call ended.

At Starbucks

Sarah saw Ms Cathy in one of the couch inside Starbucks, “Hi Ms Cathy, what’s with the urgency?” Sarah asked.

“Uhmm Sarah, I was tasked to talk to you regarding Gerald.” Ms Cathy answered.

“What about Gerald, Direk?”

“The management is worried about his career; he seems to be out of focus for the past months. The rumor about him having a kid, his pictures with different women, all these are really dragging his career down.” Direk Cathy stated.

“Pero Direk bakit sa akin niyo sinasabi yan?”

“Kase Sarah, we know you can help him.”

“Huh? Pero Direk wala na kaming communication ni Gerald.”

“That’s exactly our point!  This is the best time for you to do a movie with him. Mas paguusapan and since both of you are single, your fans will be more thrilled.” Direk Cathy convinces her even more.

“Naku Ms Cathy not that I don’t want to work with Gerald pero I need to discuss this first with - - - “Sarah can’t mention Matteo’s name, she knows that they haven’t really publicly admitted their relationship. To continue what she is saying…” I mean with my parents and Boss Vic po”

“Actually, nauna na namin silang sinabihan and they are the one who told us that na ikaw ang kausapin. And Sarah, I want you to star on my last movie, do this for me please?” Direk Cathy begged.

“Aalis ka na Direk?” Sarah asked.

“Yes Sarah, aalis na ako with my kids. I will pursue a 4 year course in the US. So, ano pagbibigyan mo ba ang wish ko, pleaseeeee”

Sarah really concerned about Matteo but, “I can’t say No to you Direk, malakas ka sa akin eh”

Nagusap pa sila ng more than 30 minutes to discuss the flow ng story. Sarah texted Matteo that she’s set to go and she will wait for him in the parking lot.

While in the car hindi mapalagay si Sarah. Nagaalala siya na baka ayawan ni Matteo ang project specially that it involves Gerald. She never mentioned to Matteo about Gerald’s confession in Tagaytay.

”Hon, ano ang nagpagusapan niyo ni Ms Cathy?” Matteo asked Sarah.

“It’s for a new project Hon, pero can we discuss it sa bahay? Nagugutom na din kase ako eh.”

“Sure” as he hold Sarah’s hand while driving.

At the Condo

Matteo was at the sofa when Sarah sat on his lap. “I could sense that you are a little bothered Hon, may problema ba?” asked Matteo.

Kilala mo na talaga ako” she then places her head near his neck just above his shoulders “I have a confession…I accepted a project…”

“…and then…” he caresses Sarah’s legs. “I’ll be working with Gerald” she confesses. Tumahimik si Matteo, “Wala naman problema sa akin, I trust you Hon” he then kisses Sarah on her eyes, cheeks and neck. “Thank you” Sarah whispered to his ear as she teases him. They are now sharing sweet kisses on the lips. He deepens the kiss moaning softly against her lips and she kisses him back. His tongue tracing every curve of her body until it reaches her woman hood.

Sarah was really moaning hard as Matteo pleases her private part with his tongue. As soon as she felt her release Sarah bent over and pulled Matteo’s pants to free his angry general. He was shocked on how aggressive she is on their love making. She on the other hand is very much determined to prove to him that he is her everything. She teases the tip of his general as she continues to stroke it with her hands. Matteo cannot control the sensation as she is pleasing him good down there.

He pulled Sarah up and laid her comfortably in the sofa. His general is now fast thrusting inside her and soon made a release just like the most powerful bomb ever made.

“Even if you make hundred more movies with him, I will never doubt your love. I love you” He whispered to her ear as they stayed at the sofa, still hugging each other.