chapter 5:

With my hands bound to the chair, I struggled.  The cuffs were cutting into my skin and I could feel the blood running down my wrists.  That asshole!

"HEY ASSHOLE! WHY AM I HERE BEING CHAINED TO A CHAIR LIKE A FUCKING DOG!?"I yelled at him as he prepared the ivory knife in his hands, sharpening it so that it'd slice into my skin easily. He just ignored me and kept sharpening the knife with a smirk."What are you doing with that knife?"

"I'm going to make a quick clean cut through your neck and then I'm finally going to get my place back as God's angel."He grinned. I shivered in disgust.

"I trusted you, Xaviero. How could you do this to me?"I gasped. He shrugged, inspecting the knife.

"Being an angel again is more important than your trust. You're an abomination to the supernatural worlds." Bitch.

"Can I at least go to the bathroom? I need to take a piss."

"Fine but it's no use trying to escape, there are no windows in the bathroom. "He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."I copied his actions, rolling my eyes too.

He uncuffed me and and I made my way to the small bathroom located inside the hotel room. He wastched me as I entered with a very suspicious look. As if I'm going to escape. Asshole.

Once I was in the bathroom I checked my pockets for my phone. No such luck, the damn asshole took it. I focused on concentrating my powers. Powers I had buried for my own selfish reasons of not wanting any part of the life I used to live. The life I tried to forget and stay away from. The life I didn't want.

I focused on Reed's office, knowing that he would probably be in there looking for me. I was right."Reed!"I whispered. He looked up and looked around, sighing and getting back to work."Reed!Damnit, I'm using my powers. Listen I'm at a hotel in the human world. I think it's called Hotel Seoul. We're in South Korea for some reason. Please hurry. He's going to kill me."

"Sin?Okay just try to delay him. Lucifer and I along with an army will be there sbortly."His sweet voice rang through my head.

"Okay."I forced myself out of my mind and into the bathroom I was in. I walked out with my head held high."Hey, can I have a cigarette?"I asked the monstrous angel in front of me.  He sighed and reached into his pocket to retrieve the cigarettes and lighter. He handed them to me and I took them,  lifting the lighter and a cigarette to my lips. I inhaled deeply.

I exhaled efore looking him up and down."You know, I just love a man in uniform. White suits you.  I have one last request before I die..."

"What is it now?"He groaned. I grinned seductively.

"I want you to fuck me before I die. You know, I've dreamed of fucking you since we met. I'd often wake up sweating, my thighs hot with need. I wonder if your cock is as big in real life as it was in my dreams."I added on, pretending to be lost in thought.

"I know what you're doing and it's not working.  You can't seduce a mated angel or demon."

Hey guys its been a while since I've updated this. Well here's why chapter 5 is so short: My phone is still not fixed and have you ever tried typing on watt pad with auto rotate? It's difficult as fuck. Like you legit can't see what you're typing. Anyways. I hope you forgive me for the wait and understand my struggles. I'm struggling to get a job seeing as I don't have an ID or a finished matric. I did attend matric but towards the end of last year, just before the exams I dropped out because we had a Covid scare at school with one of the teachers and yeah. Anyways I hope you don't mind that this is taking forever and ever to write. Please don't delete this book from your library I can promise you that it will be updated when I can. Thank you my lovely demon babies. Xoxoxo

Lots of love,  Nix.