Chapter 4: (Death's POV)

I stared at my plate after Sin left. You should follow her. No! She said that we should distance ourselves from each other and she's right. She's a distraction.

"Reed, what's going on between u two?"Luce sighed from next to me.

"Luce... It's complicated and not something a father wants to hear. I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear of your daughter's sexual escapades."I chuckled awkwardly.

"O-oh..."He stammered, blushing."Nevermind then. So...um...why is she acting like that?"

"Cause she thinks she's a homewrecker...Plus we need time apart since we've been hanging out a lot lately and I've kinda been slacking on work..."I blushed.

"Ohhh. Well I don't care what she says, you are to be by her side 24/7 she is in great danger. She's the first nephilim to ever be created...And the angels think it's a sin for angels and demons to mix so they're trying to kill her. That scythe was given to you for a reason: protection against foes."He patted my shoulder and got up, leaving the dining room.

A few minutes later a loud crash was heard and the doors opened, revealing Sin. She quickly shut the door and leaned against it. Her eyes met mine and she flashed me an awkward smile before it was gone.

I sighed,"What did you do?"I took in her appearance, she was in sweats, a sports bra and sneakers, her red hair deliciously mussed. She looked gorgeous.

"Why must you always assume that I did something wrong?"She groaned.

"Well did you do something wrong?"I raised a brow.

"Depends...Does going on a jog outside castle grounds qualify as wrong?"I opened my mouth to speak when she carried on talking,"Because I...uh... I went outside castle grounds and the people don't know I'm the princess so when I kinda maybe accidentally let a man's hellhound go thinking it was trapped he started chasing me. I was trying to do something right..."

"Oh my god, Sin... You're not supposed to be outside castle grounds or interacting with the villagers. Let me sort this out."I sighed, getting up with a small smile. I made my way to the door and opened it."Sin you never mentioned that it was one of the guards."

"Wait, if guards look like that can I have my own? Cause hot damn..."She licked her lips and an unfamiliar feeling bubbled in my stomach.

"Jason? What seems to be the problem?"I smiled falsely at the guard.

"That human-"He pointed at Sin,"set Titus free."

"Excuse me but I thought he was trapped!"Sin piped up.

"Sin!I said let me sort this out. Please go finish your dinner."I sighed, waving her off.

"Sin?As in Princess Sinclaire? She's back?"Jason gasped, eyes wide.

"Yes."I sighed. He nodded and turned away.

"Nevermind then. Enjoy your dinner, princess."He walked away.

I turned to face her,"Stay within palace grounds."

"Reed... I'm sorry..."She sighed. I felt my heart clench at the sincerity in her voice. Remember, it's for the best. Be mean and you'll protect both yourself and her from heartbreak.

"Sure you are, Sinclaire. I have work to do. Don't bother me."And with that, I turned and walked out.

***(A few weeks later)

"What have you got for me, Ramone?"I said into the phone as I paced my office.

"Nothing sir, She's been suspicious of me and avoiding me at every cost but I have noticed that she's been hanging out with Xaviero DeCastiglione a lot...It appears they have a sort of... Relationship... Going."He said.

"WHAT!? Damnit, Ramone, find out what they're doing and find a way to end it!"I hung up. She belongs to me! How dare he- Wait what am I saying!? We ended our friendship long ago.

"Yes, sir."The imbecile replied and I hung up. How dare he cavort with my Destiny! I'll show him. I'll show him good.

"Reed?"Luce walked in, a stack of files in his hands. I sighed. I have more paperwork. Great.

"I'll do them now."I took them from him. I put them on my desk and sat down, taking the quill out the inkpot on my desk and signing the forms.

"...Totally. I'll see you tonight?"Sin's melodic voice wafted in through the cracked open door.

"Si, Estrella. I'll be there at seven."followed by what sounded like a kiss. Xaviero!

"Sinclaire, step into my office please."I spoke loudly, my voice authoritive. I heard her sigh and she walked in,"Close the door and lock it."

She gulped audibly and I raised a brow as she did what I told her to."Fuck it. I'm not strong enough to stay away."I got up, walking to her and pulling her into my arms capturing her lips in a bruising kiss.

She was shocked at first but then she responded, to my surprise, her lips moving with mine in harmony. I had just sat her on my desk with my hand under her skirt, in her lacy underwear when there was a knock on the door."Reed, I have another mission for you, we need to discuss it."Luce. Well shit.

"Reed, don't answer it. I need you right now."A breathy whimper. Music to my ears. I nodded, sitting on a chair, dragging her lower half to me across the desk. I pulled her lacy blue panties down. My eyes met her heat. Glistening and wet.

I buried my face between her thighs and licked a bold stripe up her slit, relishing the moan that broke free from her lips. "O-oh you're busy... We'll talk later then."

"Reed, more please."She begged. I inserted a finger into her soaked heat hearing her breath hitch as I thrust my tongue into the tight crevice at the same time, adding two more fingers.

I felt her walls clenching around my tongue and fingers, signalling that she was close to orgasm, meaning that she'd never done it before. And boy was I glad.

"R-Reed...Oh!"She shattered around my tongue and fingers and I slurped up her juices like a starving man.

I winked at her, helping her put her panties back on, wiping my soaked lips with my thumb and sticking said thumb in my mouth, sucking the cum off it.

"He won't be able to please you like I just did, Princess."I fixed my suit and unlocked the door.

Mmm, what a meal. She glared at me and fixed her skirt, walking out."Asshole."She mumbled.

"I'll remember that next time, Princess."I smirked. She flipped me off with a small smile.

My mind wandered back to how quickly she came, pride swelling in my chest knowing that she was a virgin.

My little virgin.

***
I bit into an apple, signing documents and putting them in their files. "Reed I thought I told you to watch Sinclaire!"Luce burst into my office, looking rather peeved.

"I have been, why?"I took another bite of my apple.

"She's missing. And there was blood in her room. And this was on the floor of her room."He held up a white feather, the tip covered in blood and I choked on my apple. Xaviero! I knew we couldn't trust him!

"Xaviero DeCastiglione is an angel. How did he hide it for so long?"I knew it was Xaviero because he was the only winged creature in Hell that had white wings.

"He used a cloaking device that hd his scent. "Luce said, putting a orange gem attached to a metal chain on my desk.

"That motherfucker!"I growled. "Of course it was him. I always knew he was bad. I'll get to finding her right now." I began typing on my computer.  One thing I knew for sure was that Xaviero still had to use a credit card.  I have access to both Heaven banks and Hell banks. I will find her.

Hey, hola,  sorry for the short chapter but my phone is broken so the whole bottom left  corner of the screen cannot be used and it's awkward writing in auto rotate mode due to the fact that I can't see the screen. So unfortunately this is where I put it on hold.
Also thank you to @ ScarletQueen_03 for the amazing cover she made. Girl, keep doing what you're doing.