chapter 6

Reed eventually did save me and I didn't die but I wasn't worried about myself.I was worried about Reed.

*flashback*
Reed burst in through the door and Xaviero pulled a gun out at first instinct, pulling the trigger.  I pushed Reed behind me and the bullet hit me in the stomach.  I didn't feel the pain.

"Sin!"Reed cried out. I felt my knees give up and my legs buckle. He grabbed me."Sin, don't leave."

"Ojuketa, Reed. I'm fine. Get off me. And keep him distracted while I get a potion made. It'll kill him but because I'm half angel if the potion gets on me I'll die."

"Okay. "Reed nodded. I pushed myself up onto my feet, stumbling a bit before regaining my balance. Phew let's get this over and done with. I need a big mac, fries and a mcflurry.  I thought.

While Reed kept Xaviero busy I made the potion. "Reed step aside!"I threw the bottle at Xaviero and I heard the glass break and the sizzle of his skin as it began working. But... Some of the potion splashed onto me.

*flashback over*

"Reed, are you okay?You didn't get any of that potion on you?"I ran over to him.

He shook his head."No, but you did. "He pointed at the spot on my chest as the potion began working it's magic on my flesh and bones.

"Okay then. I have one thing to say to you before I die..."I smiled at him softly.

"What is it, love?"He smiled sadly.

"If and when I get reincarnated, I'll find you and I'm definitely having your babies. Hundreds of them."I smirked.

"Only you,love,only you."He laughed."I'll wait for you. "He smiled and attached his lips to mine as I drew my last breath.

***
I woke up to a bright light. "Reed?"

"Sin!Thank god it worked!"He sighed in relief,  looming over me.

"What happened?Where am I?"I rubbed my forehead then massaged my temples as a huge headache formed.

"You're in my room. Lucifer gave his life in order to save yours. You're the queen now."He smiled sadly.

"B-but how?"I frowned, tears welling up in my eyes.  I never really cared for Lucifer but why all of a sudden do I care? Is it the fact that he gave his life for me or the fact that I did actually care about him deep down?

Oh my god I care about him!"He gave  you his life."

"Why would he do that!?"I let the tears fall. He pulled me to him in a tight hug.

"He didn't do it just for you though...Before he died he told me and I quote 'Protect her. Love her. Be willing to die for her. Because Reed,  you and her will rule Hell together. If she dies, you die. And who will take the throne?I don't have any other daughters or a son. She is my only child. Therefore I have to resurrect her. So that you both can live.' And then he faded. It wasn't pretty, Sin."He sighed.

"But-But why!?"I cried. Sobbing into his shirt, I thought of my dad before he abandoned me.

*flashback*
"Daddy daddy look!It's a fire pony!"I ran into my dad's office, drawing in hand. "But look look look!I can do this!"I let my hand, palm facing the ceiling, over the drawing. I focused my power and attention on the drawing. Slowly but surely, a flame started to rise in my palm, taking the shape of the horse.

"See daddy!Isn't it cool!?"I grinned at my father. He smiled down at me with so much pride and love.

"You're going to be the most powerful person to ever rule Hell."He hugged me.

*flashback ends*

"I never got to tell him that I loved him..."I mumbled into his shirt.

"But he'll always be with you, love."He rubbed my back soothingly.

"Yeah. You're right."I sniffed, pulling away.

Hey my little rockstars (my new nickname for y'all)!Short chapter, I know but can you believe it?I finally started writing this book again! So...44 views!That's more than I've ever gotten in my other accounts. If I get at least 70 more views I might- okay not might, WILL- write a smut scene.
I love you guys so much. I want to do a Q and A so comment with some questions about the author (me) and will answer them as truthfully as I can and as soon as I can.

Love ya!

Xoxo KillerrrrQueen