Chapter 7

It's been six months since dad passed away and I was slowly getting better. Reed was treating me like a kid which was pissing me off. "Love, would you like some coffee?"

"Reed!Stop treating me like a kid!I'm fine! Now sit your motherfucking sexy ass down or I will bite you!"I ordered.

"Yes my Queen."He hastily sat down, knowing I would follow through with my threat.

I layed my head on his lap and looked up at him."So who is she?"He stiffened. I was right.

"Who is she who?"He played dumb. I sat up and stuffed my feet into my slippers.

"Reed, don't play dumb. You know who I'm talking about."I stated with a firm tone of voice. He shook his head.

"There is no one else Sin. I promise you."He took my hand.

"Get out. Come back when you decide to stop lying to me."I stood up and pointed at the door.

"Sin. I'm not lying. I promise."He didn't sound desperate or scared of my threat.

"GET OUT,REED!"I yelled. He sighed.

"Fine, there is a girl but it's not what you think. Look, I'll bring her over and you'll see."

"Whatever, Reed. Just get out."I sneered.

He wasn't gone long before I felt that unbearable pain. The pain mates feel when their mate touches another person of the opposite sex. The pain mates feel when their mate gives their love to someone else. It was a crippling pain, like a kick in the chest. It was agonizing. I couldn't breathe.

It was a few agonizing hours before Reed returned. "I'll prove to you that there is no one else. Not in that sense at least."He walked in.

"This is Grace. Her mother died during two months after Grace was born and when I went to collect her soul she asked me to look after and protect her child. Grace is a nephilim just as you are." I turned to face him from the toilet bowl where I was puking my guts out seconds ago, to see that Reed was holding the body of a infant."I've been taking care of her for the last six months."

"Why didn't you tell me, Reed?"I washed my hands and my mouth before taking the infant from him. This is where his love was going. Children needed love to shape and mould them and he was doing just that.

"I didn't know what to say and how you'd react."He admitted with a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh...Do you know how much agony I was in, Reed?"I didn't look at him, keeping my focus on Grace.

'Daisy?'

'Yes?'

'He cannot know the truth.'

'Of course. I'll take good care of her. Until my time comes.'

'Thank you, Daisy.'

"What truth? How do you know Daisy?" Shit I forgot about his telepathy. Cue facepalm.

"Okay...Don't be mad..."

"See, if you tell me not to be mad for something then I'm gonna be mad."Reed raised a brow. "What did you do?"

"Why must you always assume I did something!?"I whined.

"Sorry. Did you do something, though?"He raised a brow.

"Yes."I pursed my lips.

"What did you do?"

"Okay so remember that time I went to the human world to visit Carly's grave four months ago?"I bit my lip. He nodded as if to say 'go on'.

"Well...Grace isn't Daisy's biological daughter..."

"What are you saying?"

"Reed, she's our biological daughter...Time is slower in the human world remember?So my time there was nine months..."

"No..."He gaped at me. I nodded.

"Yes,Reed. We have a daughter. Daisy was keeping her in the Human world to protect her. Thankfully Daisy was a follower of my father's so when I explained to her who I was and what I wanted her to do, she did it. No questions asked."

"Why didn't you tell me?"He frowned. I sighed.

"I didn't think you wanted to be a father...I thought it was best if she grew up and had a normal human life...With people that wanted a child..."

"Sin...You didn't even ask me if I wanted kids. You didn't even tell me that you were pregnant. What the hell?"He glared at me angrily.

"I'm sorry..."I sighed. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"It's okay, Sin. We're not perfect. Grace is here now. We'll be a family. I'll try my best to be a good dad."

Hey everyone short chapter, i know. Im so sorry😭😭😭😭 I just kinda lost interest in where the story was going and kinda forgot about this book because im busy working on EASTER RIPPER. I will try to edit as much as i can while still trying to write the other book and do my household duties and working. The job i do doesnt really pay much and i often sleep alot due to my work. Im a carguard, basically i stand all day in the sun and rain and watch people's cars while they do their shopping and then they tip me. Their tips are my salary. So the only money i make depends on my tips...Its sad i know. But i promise to do my best.