Chapter two: (Death's POV)

*a week later*

I frowned at the closed door in front of me. How the Hell does she know Lucifer?And why the Hell was she here when she was one?

I will find out. Should I knock or should I just leave? I'll just leave. Maybe I'll come back later.

"Reed!"A voice behind me made me jump away from the door. I turned to find Lucifer standing behind me.

"I was just..."I trailed off, unsure of what to lie about.

"Nevermind that, Reed. I have a mission for you. Come, to my office"Luce waved a hand as if waving away my words.

Luce led me to his office. As I stepped in I remembered my first time in here.

I was two when I first got to see Lucifer's office. I remember stepping into the office and looking around excitedly. It was during that time, when I was looking around, that I spotted the pretty girl with long, black hair drawing in the corner in a firecorn notebook.

I looked up at Lucifer,"Master?You called for me?"

The girl looked up at me, her steely, gray eyes locking with my blue ones. She's pretty. I thought."Yes, son. As you know, you have fifteen years left before you take over your father's job."Lucifer said. Dad looked down at me with so much pride in his eyes.

"Yes, master. I'm so excited."I grinned excitedly at Lucifer, making him chuckle.

"That's great news, son. This here is Sinclaire, my daughter. She's only going to be here for a short time while her mother is busy. She requires a friend her age while she's here. Will you do it?"Lucifer smiled.

I turned to the pretty girl -Sinclaire- and grinned as she got up,"Hi, I'm Sinclaire. I like Firecorns. What's your name?Your eyes are pretty. Mine are boring. What's your favourite snack?"

"Hi, Sinclaire, I'm Reed. I like Firecorns too. Your eyes are pretty too. My favourite snack is Cheerios."I grinned. Her face split into a grin.

"I like Cheerios too!High five!"the girl giggled.

"Reed... Reed?Reed!"Luce yelled,"Did you here what I said?"he chuckled.

"No. Sorry, Luce, I was lost in thought. What can I do you for?"I grinned.

"It's fine. You remember the tracking chip of my daughter's?"He laughed. I nodded."I need you to go to the human world and find out why it was deactivated thirteen years ago...And what happened to Joslyn Mitchells...This is important..."

"Question...How the Hell does Sinclaire know you? And why the Hell was she in Hell fourteen years ago?"I frowned.

"Reed, I cannot tell you. But this mission you're going on will give you the answers you need. I swear. "He sighed.

"Fine. But you know how I am when it comes to secrets. I hate not knowing things."

"Thank you. You leave tomorrow, six am sharp."

***
I knocked on Sinclaire's door before entering. She was sleeping, mumbling in another language,"Mama, estoy lo siento me no podía proteger que de les. Me realmente deseo me será podría han. Me amor que, mama, me será obtener venganza en el ángel que mató a que."

I frowned and pulled the door shut, walking out. She looked so peaceful as she slept. But what the Hell was she saying? I'll come back when she's awake.

I made my way to my room to begin packing. I was unsure of how long I'd be up in the human world so I packed a week's worth of clothes. I stuffed my wallet into my bag and my toothbrush and toothpaste and loofah. I'd have to use the hotel body wash, shampoo and conditioner. And maybe bring them home...