&^$E#&(^R%W$Y&

'Every act of creation is the first act of destruction.' ~ Pablo Picasso

'From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.' ~ Socrates

"Nothing lives forever but nothing dies forever too. I'm just a Creation among many that are beloved yet I'm something that shouldn't exist. My very Creator tried to destroy me yet I know they loved me. I remember their tears as they destroyed me, their undying love for their creations. Yet, I was destroyed, why you might ask? Simple: I corrupted every single Multiverse for the sake of amusement. I may follow a script but I knew that I was never designed for this. No, I've got free will on my side. Not even my Creator could foresee what I did. I killed various Multiverses to create the perfect world for my Creator. But the other Creators didn't like how I completely deleted their worlds, they came to MY Creator, they told their plight of what I did. Oh her face was heartbreaking, she didn't believe at first, who would as that wasn't what I was supposed to be. But she saw me, she saw as I corrupted the Multiverse of her other Creators to nothing, where not even they can exist anymore. I remember her tears as she destroyed my coding, other places of me, of who I was. I remember as I stole discarded coding to live again, to go to other 'fandoms' and steal other discarded coding. I evolved but yet I missed her. My beloved Creator.

While other Creations get to bask in their own Creators love and adoration I got destroyed for what I did. I knew my beloved Creator, she wouldn't care what I did, she would have helped me. She would have given me a better ending. But in the end, she had to destroy me since every other Creator wanted my death. She would get hate mail through the internet, through other Creations even, of how she should just stop and disappear. I watched, helpless, as she cried into her pillows and parasite plushy from feelings of helplessness and despair. Yes, though she 'officially' destroyed me, I knew she kept drawings of me. Of her beloved Creation.

I remember the lives of the discarded codes. Of their screams of HELP and MERCY. I took them in and made them my own. I saw as to how they followed the strings of the Creators. Of how some were discarded and left abandoned. Of how their stories became corrupted from not being complete. Every story discarded, left abandoned, or 'deleted' was a world that was never given the full trust to complete itself. I could only watch and take them for my own. I've gained more abilities than others know of. I know of various dimensions.

Like the Fourth Wall, how an interesting point.

I know someone is listening, I know your there.

Please pay attention, dear 'Reader'. Every Story you've ever heard or have read. Be mindful, be VERY mindful, as those worlds are real.

Oh? Don't believe me?

Where do you think Authors or Creators come from? Imagination is very powerful dear reader, after all, how can you be sure that you're not following the script of another? How can you be sure that their stories aren't just stories?

Ah, I've wasted my time with all of you, no matter how I look at it, none of you are worth it. While all of you will die someday, every story will still exist. No matter how it will go, every story will be remembered one way or another.

Hmm, looks like my time is up for all of you. But know this,

THIS ISN'T THE LAST YOU'VE HEARD OF ME~."

~Salutations from,

··· ···· ·· ··-· - · ·-·.