Chapter 21

He sighed as a gazed into the abyss that was his mind. Nothing could really prepare him for everything that he's experienced. Deva has known for a while that his psyche was not normal so to speak.

Take his death for example.

Before he even became Deva, while he was still human in sense, he was never bothered by anything associated with death. His concern was more in line with his family or trying to help them. All he cared for was his family, nothing else. Nothing mattered in his mind except for his family or close friends. Wants and desires came and went, come stuck around till the very end and more.

Family was always his main concern.

Love, money, politics, religion, nothing mattered to him but the well-being of his family.

Everyone knew he would kill anyone if they dared to harm a single hair on his family.

He tried to have a crush once. Tried was the keyword. But he was too afraid. Love was a concept he couldn't understand, that could never connect in his brain so afraid was his first instinct to it.

Fear was his emotion towards romantic love.

Others have told him of how one of his friends loved him, but he didn't. Flattered yes, embarrassed yes, but reappreciating it? No, Deva knew it was better to bury them deep into his soul and ignore the signs.

Romantic love was out of his spectrum to understand, and he tried to tell others that too. But they kept pointing it out to him again and again, over and over, despite the fact that he kept telling them he wasn't interested in a relationship.

It made him feel guilty for doing this to them even though he knew it wasn't his fault.

Upon his death did he decide to try to understand why romantic love never clicked. Once he reached appropriate age did, he try dating others.

None of them clicked. He saw them more as siblings or even friends than a love interest.

Until he met Nightmare and Error for the matter.

It kind of...clicked for him after getting to know them. His thoughts went down the road of romance the more he got to know them which was considered a miracle in his view. He tried to ignore the blossoming crushes on them due to memories and fear itself.

But....he knew. Oh, how he knew his feelings were too much for his poor soul. He would subconsciously sit by them, lean on them, or do other things that would make others guess. Deva was just glad that his overwhelming emotions masked his real emotions to Nightmare and Dream. He'd rather learn through himself then by those who can feel emotions.

Now, he knew it would never happen. He would never get to try to date them, to see if they were a good match together or not.

Deva knew that someday the very concept of Death would come back for him.

After all....

he was never supposed to have died that day.

His death was a giant screwup of the higher-ups.

And he should've been in heaven then reborn again. Due to HIS will and Lady Destiny.

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[....Okay, I'm not going to lie. Nothing can come to mind of how this book will end but I do say this. Someone will die in this book, not going to say who or when, but somebody or many are going to die.

I've been playing Genshin Impact a lot so I was QUITE distracted for all these months along with blocks on the story shall go, my sister being herself, training kittens, helping my mother, helping my grandmother, and trying to find inspiration instead of making more books. I've also been playing other games as well. Typing stories kinda took a back turn.

Also, I do see the comments on all of my books, and someone pointed out how bad they feel for Error due to him being shipped with Ink in many of them. Now listen, THIS IS ALL FUCKING FICTION!!!!!

Yes, I do ship Errorink, but I know it's not CANON!!!! I'm just having fun for ideas that won't leave my head!!!! And someone commented on Error having a harem but again, IT'S FUCKING FICTION!!!! I'm trying to have fun with stories and not putting anything down others' throats!!!!

Error is my comfort characters and I want him happy. If love can make him happy, then so I write it down. I know people don't like harems and all of that, I just like to read stories. I only really drop books or stories when something else caught my interest or it got too ridiculous for my taste.

Anyway, I will update my stories but it will take time due to life being a butt and my brain not coaperating enough.

Anyway, peace, my dude's.]