Teaser from the Future

"Who's to say that you should exist!?!?!"

"Really, what a worthy sacrifice you are."

"Deva, how do you know a dead language?"

"Oh my~! What delightful secrets shall I unravel from you?"

"Who said I wanted to live? I never wanted to be alive."

"I HATE THIS!!!! I HATE LOVING ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE AND EVERYTHING!!!! WHO SAYS I SHOULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYTHING!?!?!? IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH FATE THAT I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!! I NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE ANYBODY BEHIND!!!!!"

"Love? No, this isn't love. But a duty to uphold."

"Deva, how much can a person hold until they break?..... I miss our old family and friends. I want to hug them one last time."

"Humanity as a whole is a fucked up species. Through this fuck up, I'm easily affected. I still hold onto the piece, for only one reason. The reason? To hold on to the other side of my family of course."

"This ritual will do what!?!?!?!?"

"ALPHA, PLEASE!!!!!"

"404, STOP!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO-"

"I remember this one quote that I will never forget. 'It's a beautiful day outside. Flowers are blooming, and birds are singing. On a beautiful day like this.....beings like you should be burning in H E L L."

"A wish?.... To finally have peace in my soul."

"This place?.... It can't be...."