Lemon

(A/n: alright my peeps so for this lemon Ash is on top, in Japan, for Eiji's Birthday)

~Ash's POV~

I been in Japan for at least 3 months with Eiji. We got an apartment which is a really nice place. Today is Eiji's 20th birthday and I have a few ideas for him. Right now Eiji is working with Ibe right now so I have time to get a few things.

I got dressed and walked into the kitchen. I saw a note next to the coffee pot. I grabbed the note to read it.

Ash
     I made shrimp salad for your lunch since you like to sleep in late. I should be back around 4 or 5. Text or call me when your awake and let me know if I have to get something for dinner.
             Love you Aslan ❤
                                                        ~Eiji

I smiled softly at the note and grabbed my phone. I decided to call him since it sounded like he wanted to hear my voice and to be honest I wanted to hear his voice too.

"Hello sleepy head. Did you sleep well." Eiji's said.

"Oh shut up." I said has he laughed a bit which made me smile. He has the cutest laugh ever.

"Did you read my note by the way."

"Yes. I have dinner plans for the birthday boy so no you don't have to get something for dinner."

"Aww you remembered my birthday."

"Someone was non stop talking about for like 3 weeks."

"I wonder who that was."

"Well he's this cutest Asian boy I fell in love with during some bad times." I said while leaning against the counter. I could feel Eiji smiling on the other side of the phone.

"Sounds sweet."

"I know. Hes the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Never gave up on me. Showed me amazing things in his country."

"You deserve it Ash. I love you so much. I'm glad you came to Japan."

"I love you too Eiji. I'm glad you changed my life."

"I tried..anyways i gotta head back to work."

"Okay be careful and I'll see you when you get home."

"Ok love you"

"Love you." I said before hanging up. I went to the fridge, grabbed the bowl of shrimp salad, and started eating it. Damn it's so good. After I finished eating I went to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. I stood under the water thinking about my future with Eiji. Will we get married? Adopt kids? What kind of place would we live in? I shook my head and finished washing my hair and body. Once I finished I got out and dried off.

I went into the bedroom that Eiji and I share and put on my normal outfit. Long black sleeve shirt, ripped blue jeans, red converse, and a green flannel wrapped around my waist.  Once I finished and walked out of the apartment and went to get Eiji's birthday gifts. I decided to get a cake, and some animes that Eiji showed that he really loved and enjoyed. I also kind of want to take our relationship a bit further like I don't know I mean we kissed and made out a week ago...but sex with someone I love. I wanna try that but I don't want Eiji to feel uncomfortable about it.

I shook my head about the idea in my head and continued shopping. I have a hard time reading Japanese but I try and do my best. Eiji and Ibe is teaching me but what Eiji doesn't know is that I been studying on my own on an app I found. I plan on showing him the notes I been taken so he knows I'm working hard to be part of his country. I got the cake and a few gifts for him. The cake had that weird bird that was on his shirt and phone case when I first met him.

I got home and set everything up. I looked at the clock after setting things up. It's 3:30 so I either have 30minutes or an hour and half (right? XD) so I sat on the couch watching some anime of course with subtitles. 45minutes later Eiji walked in and saw everything.

"Ash." Eiji smiled and looked at me has he took off his shoes and bag. I walked over and took off his jacket.

"You like it?" I asked. H e turned and looked at me and placed his lips on mine. Giving me a passionate kiss which of course I kiss back. I placed my hands on his waist pulling him close, Eiji wrapped his arms around my neck softly biting my lip which made me smirk. He pulled away and smiled which I smiled back at him.

"What's for dinner?" Eiji asked.

"Natto." I said. Eiji's eyes lit up and smiles.

"God your the best boyfriend ever."

"good." I said. We ate at the table giving small talk about our days. Eiji felt so happy about me taking extra lessons on my Japanese. We watched movies for awhile once in awhile I glanced at Eiji.

"What?" He asked. Now or never Ash.

"I..wanna take our relationship to the next level...like...s-sex." I said kinda shocked that I stuttered at the end. Eiji's eyes widen which made me felt it was to early in the relationship. I looked away but seconds later his hand grabbed my chin and made me face him. Not even a second longer he smashed his lips against mine.

I quickly kissed back and tangled my hands in his hair. By the minute the kiss got a bit rougher which I didn't mind to be honest. I slid my tongue in his mouth surprisingly he must thought he could tongue wrestle me. Sneaky I see well not today my love I reached my hand over and groped his butt which made him gasp slightly. I smirked in the kiss and pulled him on my lap.

He pulled away slightly and went straight for my neck. I tilt my head to the side and let him suck, kiss, bite my neck. I let out soft moans because damn it felt good. I placed both hands on his ass while I grop him he slid his hands under my shirt, I bit my lip trying not to moan at the touch. Eiji got up and helped my up, he took me into our room. I smiled and closed the door behind me and laid Eiji down on the bed.

Eiji bit his lip which was hot, I crawled on top of him and straddled his waist and took off my shirt. He put his hands on my hips and sat up. I smiled and leaned down to kiss him. Eiji softly moaned and kissed back and this time he groped my ass. I started to unbotton his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. I pulled away from the kiss and made him lay down. I leaned down and licked from his chest to his neck sexually.

"Ahh~" Eiji moaned. I couldn't help but smile when he moaned like that.  Eiji's hand gripped my hair as I softly bite gently to leave hickeys  on his chest and neck.

"A-ash s-stop teasing m-me." He stuttered. I stopped and looked at him.

"Want me in you Ei-chan~" I smirked.

"Y-yes Aslan." He said with a small smile.

"Alright my love~" I said while fully stripping us completely naked. Which caused him to blush a deep red. I looked at him one more time to make sure it was okay. Eiji nodded so I went for it. I slowly slid into Eiji.

I noticed small tears coming down his cheeks. So I leaned over softly kissing his cheeks letting him know it's okay. He nodded and I slid in all the way. It felt so good. I felt Eiji arching his back. I let out a soft moan in his ear which caused him to snicker.

I slowly started thrusting which caused us both to moan softly in each other's ear. Picking up the pace a bit more, I leaned back up and grabbed his hips. We were both moaning Ike crazy. I kept thrusting in him for a good 5 minutes or so.

"Eiji I'm close~" I told him.

"C-cum inside of me." He said. I gotta say this is like a whole new Eiji Okumura. I soon came inside of him which caused us to moan/scream each other names. I slowly pulled out of Eiji and layed next to him.

"B-best..birthday...ever." Eiji panted which caused me to laugh a bit.

"Don't get used to it." I told him pecking his lips once more before wrapping my arms around him pulling him close.

"Night Eiji." I said sleepy.

"Night Ash." He said.

(A/n: hey guys. I'm so sorry for the late chapter. I been so stressed, tired, and sick. I hope this chapter was good or so. I love reading your guy's comments makes my day. Also thanks for the votes and the reads. You guys are amazing ❤