Wedding Day 🎉

Ash Pov:

I can't believe it today is the day I'm getting married to the love of my life. I looked at myself in this body mirror that's in the room I'm in. Max, Alex, and Shorter are in here with me while Ibe, Bones, Kong are with Eiji. Eiji made Sing hold the rings. I asked Michael if he wants to be the flower boy.

Max was making sure everything is correct and all of that which was kinda annoying. He fixed up my hair and checked my tie while Shorter and Alex is laughing about it.

"Max you checked everything 5 times already knock it off." I said with a bit of frustration.

"Sorry I was making everything perfect for your first wedding." He said backing off a bit.

"So you don't think I'll get a second chance like you." Ash smirked.

"Oh shut up." Max said while crossing his arms. The door opened and we all looked over and saw Griffen.

"Wow Aslan you look handsome. Eiji is so lucky." He said while smiling.

"Thanks Griffen." I said smiling back.

"Anyways everything is ready. Time to start." He said before leaving. I took a deep sigh and nodded.

"Let's go." I said before walking out of the room. I stood behind the doors waiting for my cue. Griffen is giving me away since it was like his dream I guess.

The music started playing which was like a cue for me to go. I held the flowers like Jessica told me to. Damn she could be a real bitch about some things since she planned it. I started walking down the aisle my eyes went straight to Eiji.

Damn he's so fucking cute but right now in the tux he's pretty fucking hot. Once we got to Eiji he took my hand and smiled. Its kinda embarrassing for me to be the bride in this part. I held on to Eiji's hands as he held onto mine. We kept our eyes on each other smiling a bit like idiots. I wasn't really listening to the guy who is marrying us.

Part of me couldn't believe that I'm getting married. I never thought in my life I would marry someone. My thought of my life was a single guy who gets troubled, hurt, raped, etc. Since Eiji came into my life...he changed everything in my life.

"Eiji would you like to say your vows?" The guys asked.

"O-oh right of course. Ash when I first met you I was shocked that you were 17 and a gang leader who is strong and amazing. You saved my life a lot. You never gave up on me at all, I know I can be a pain in the butt and not listen to you...anyways what I'm trying to say is that I love you very much that I would do anything for you. I want you to be happy and forget about the bad things that happened. I want to be with you forever, I want to be by your side forever. Your the greatest friend, boyfriend, fiancé, and now husband that I ever have and I never want to lose you." Eiji said with a small smile.

I was shocked and really happy it made me feel special to him. Eiji slipped the ring onto my wedding finger.

"Ash your vows."

"When we met I thought you were the cutest Japanese guy I've seen and crazy for asking to hold my gun with your retarded question about if it's real." Eiji laughed a bit woth the rest of the crowed which made me smile.

"You also changed my life and how I see the world. It really means a lot to me Eiji. I love you so freaken much that I would keep killing for you if they hurt you. You mean so much to me I never want to lose you either. I also want you to stay by my side forever also." I finished and noticed Eiji had a few tears fall down his cheeks along with a soft smile plastered on his face.

I gave a small smile and wiped the tears. After whipping his tears it was my turn to put the ring on his wedding finger which I did.

"Alright would anyone like to reject these two from getting married?" I looked at the crowd with a glare pretty much saying 'do it and I'll fucking shoot you' type of glare. Luckily 30 seconds later no one said a thing...good choice people.

"Okay. Eiji do you take Ash as your Husband?"

"I do"

"Ash do you take Eiji as your husband?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride."

We both smiled while Eiji pulled me close and softly pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back softly while wrapping my arms around his neck while he placed his on my hips. I heard clapping and cheers from our friends. We both pulled away from our kiss and smiles at everyone.

Eiji and I went down the aisle to go outside which everyone followed us. Once we got outside it was time to throw the flowers. I turned around and threw the flowers over my head, quickly I turned around and saw that Shorter caught them which made me smile. Sing talked about marrying Shorter one day.

Our limo came so Eiji and I got into the limo after saying goodbye to everyone. I closed the door and took a deep breath and looked at Eiji. We both smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

"I love you Aslan Jade Okumura."

"I love you to Eiji Okumura."

Let's just say that this was the best day of life.

(A/N: I'm so so soooo sorry it took my a very long time 😭😭 I hope you all can forgive me)