Trip to Japan

(This first part goes after the anime f how most people and I wanted the ending to be.)

Eiji's POV:

I been so worried about Ash since he texted me yesterday about being the hospital.

Flashback to yesterday:

I was unpacking my things from America when I got back. I haven't had time to unpack my things. My mom planned a welcome back party for Ibe-san and I. Seeing my family and friends again made me happy...but my friends in America...Ash, Sing, Alex, the others and yes my dead friend Shorter. I miss Shorter a lot I regret not doing much to help. Anyways I didn't really have to be in my wheelchair which I'm glad about.

I hope Ash will use the tickets and come to Japan to see me someday. He seemed to like the idea and know more about me and all that. I opened my dresser and slowly started putting clothes in it. Once I put my clothes away my phone buzzed. I walked over to my phone ad saw it was a text from Ash. I smiled happily and opened the message. Once I read the message my heart dropped.

Ash: Hey Eiji. So I'm in the hospital I was on my way to the airport to see you to go with but I was stabbed. I'm alright just on the weak side but don't worry I'll be okay.

I quickly text him back.

Eiji: Are you okay!! How come you got stabbed when you have fast reflexes and know when someone is after you!

I was so scared about him that it looks like I as yelling at him through text but I'm just worried. He means everything to me.

Ash: Yes I'm okay it just hurts a bit. I had my mind on going to Japan with you..

I smiled a bit. He can be a romantic baka when he wants to be.

Eiji: Ash...plz be more careful when you think about me...I don't want you to die on me...

~Ash's Pov~

I read that last message that he sent me. I smiled at the message and wrote back

Ash: Can't get rid of me that easy onii-chan

Eiji: BAKA!!

Ash: Yea yea whatever. Anyways how is everything over there?

Eiji: Well it was good tell you told me you were stabbed!! Anyways my family wants to meet the guy who saved my life. WHO ALSO STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!

I smiled at the last part about the kiss. I remembered kissing him while I was in prison..I really did like kissing him. His lips was so soft..better than those old men. I decided to tease him since I got nothing else to do in this damn hospital.

Ash: Oh you liked it~ You did look like a tomato it was pretty cute~ 😘😘

Eiji: I hate you Ash

Ash: If you did then why are texting me and worried about me

~Eiji's POV~

He is right like always I don't hate him...I love him.

Eiji: True. Anyways I have to go a few friends are taking me out for dinner.

Ash: Awww okay. Have fun and be careful Eiji

Eiji: Says the one in the hospital. I will be careful Ash. Goodbye ❤ talk to you later to night depending on the time for you.

Ash: Bye Eiji.

I smiled a bit and put my phone in my pocket and went out for dinner. A few weeks later it is now my birthday. I was laying on my bed and decided to text Ash. My family told me to stay in my room tell they are ready for me.

Eiji: Hey Ash. How have you been feeling

I looked at the screen and waited for him to text. Its now like been 15 minuets and still nothing from him. I started to worry and text again.

Eiji: Ash..

Hour later

Eiji: Aslan plz answer I'm starting to worry...

When another hour or so I sighed and put phone down. 5 minutes later my mom came and get me.

"Eiji there is someone special here to see you." She said smiling. Someone special? Who could it be? I got up and walked downstairs. Once I got downstairs there was a certain blonde talking with Ibe. I couldn't really see the blonde's face.

"Here's the birthday boy." My mom said and everyone stopped talking and looked at me. Once the blonde boy looked at me my eyes widen.

"Ash!" I yelled and ran over to him and gave him a tight hug. I felt his arms wrapped around me and hold me close. I missed him so much and he's here is Japan. I pulled away and looked up at him. I quickly pecked his lips and blushed. His eyes widen and a sly smirk came on his face. I looked away but I felt his hand under my chin to make me look at him. His lips touched mine and we both started to kiss for a few seconds. He pulled away and looked at me with a sly smile.

"Happy Birthday Eiji." He said and kissed my cheek. It felt so good to here his voice, feel his touch and lips. What a birthday!!