Ash turns into a cat

~Eiji POV~

I slowly woke up from a nice slumber in the bed that Ash and I shared. For some reason Ash isn't in bed like always. He's always a late sleeper but apparently not today. I sat up and stretched with a slight yawn.

"Ash." I called out. I got out of bed and opened the bedroom door. I looked in the hallway and walked down the hall. I stopped in front of the bathroom knocking on the door thinking he could be in there.

"Ash you in there?" I asked waiting for his answer. Few seconds later and no answer was heard. I sighed and open the door thinking Ash would be there. Still no Ash...I started to get worried. I closed the door and walked to the living room to see if he was on the couch watching tv.....nope he's not there. I went back to the bedroom and grabbed my hone dialing Ash's number. I put the phone against my ear and listening to the ring hoping he will pick up. After 2 calls no answer, I got so worried and called Shorter.

'Hello?" A tired voice on the other line said.

'Hey have you seen Ash. I woke up and he's not here.' I said walking back to the living room. This time I noticed a blonde cat with green eyes.

'No dude I just woke up but I'll come over and help you find your boyfriend.' Shorter said.

'Okay hurry I'm worried he would never leave without telling me or leave me a note of some sort.' I said still looking at the cat while the cat stood on the back of the couch looking back at me. I felt like very uncomfortable about this cat. I don't even remember even getting a cat of some sort.

'Okay okay Eiji I'm on my way.' Shorter hangs up. I put my phone down on the coffee table still looking at the cat.

"Now where did you come from cat." I said feeling stupid talking to a cat. Th cat sad down giving me this 'your an idiot look' and I felt like it. I sighed softly and went to make a cup of coffee. After finishing making my coffee Shorter walked in.

"Ready to hurt some bitches." He said looking at me while I shooked my head.

"I'll put my shoes on and we will go look for Ash." I said. Shorter nodded and I walked to the couch and went to put my shoes on.

"You both are retarted I'm right here." Ash's voice said. I stopped putting my shoes on and Shorter stopped walking to me. Shorter and I both looked a the cat. The cat got on the coffee table and looked at me. Shorter sat next to me while looking at the cat.

"Your telling me your Ash." Shorter said.

"Yes!" The cat yelled softly. Shorter and my eyes widen.

"Great I'm dating a cat." I said while sighs softly.

"Hey I'm still hot as fuck...but fluffy and soft." Ash said and begins licking his paw. We watched him licked his paw and just confused of how he turned into a cat. Ash stopped licking his paw and looked at the paw he licked.

"Oh hell nah I am not licking myself clean." Ash said putting his paw down.

"How do we know it's really you though dude?" Shorter asked. I just got an idea to see if it really it is Ash. Pumpkins.

"I don't know how to show you I cant shoot a gun." Ash said being a smartass. I got up and went to the hallway closet. I hid a pumpkin in here the other day while he was out with Shorter. I wanted to use it when he's a brat and now since I need to bring it out and see if it is really my boyfriend. I grabbed the pumpkin and walked over to him.

"Oh Aaaash~~" I said holding the pumpkin out to him. Ash arched his cat back and hid behind Shorter. I kept walking closer to him.

"Eiji I will scratch you!!" Ash yelled at me and runs into the corner on the other side of the room. I laughed softly and set the pumpkin on the coffee table. I looed over at Ash cat and saw that his back is still arched leaning against the wall of the corner.

"Yea that's Ash alright." Shorter snickered softly.

"I'm sending your ass back to Japan Eiji." Ash said while glaring at me. I smiled softly and looked at him.

"No you won't because you love me." I said while walking over and picks him up. He struggled trying to get out of my grip.

"I'M NOT GOING OVER NEAR THE PUMPKIN EIJI!" Ash yelled at me. I looked over at Shorter and he picked up the pumpkin and put it back in the closet. I walked over to the couch and sat down while putting Ash on my lap. He layed calmly on my lap and I begin softly petting him. Ash begin to softly purring which made me blush softly.

"Your so cute Ash." I said while petting him. He looked up at me as Shorter watched.

"I'll leave you two alone." Shorter said with a slight wave and walked out. I gave him a slight wave.

"I want a kiss Eiji." Ash said looking up at me. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"That's all your getting." I said. I could tell that he was pouting a bit because all he gets is a kiss on the head. The whole night Ash pretty much layed on my lap watching tv with me. Around 1am I started to get tired so I picked up Ash and walked to our bedroom. I put Ash on the bed and grabbed my pajamas so I can change.

I changed into my pajamas and layed in bed. I reached or Ash and cuddled against him. He nuzzles his cat head against my chest which made me smile softly. I slowly begin to drift off to sleep cuddling Ash like always. The next morning I woke up with actual human kisses which made me giggle. I opened my eyes and saw Ash in human form. Before I could say anything Ash slammed his lips against mine. The rest of the morning was nothing but him kissing me.