Lemon (hehehe)

~Ash POV~

I was on my back from the store for a few things tonight. Eiji been a great friend to me and I feel bad for not doing anything about it. So I got a big case of beer and some Japanese food I got the type I like and he can just deal with it. Anyways once I got to our nice apartment thanks for the money I took from Dino. I unlocked the door and walked in. When I walked in I looked to see where Eiji was while locking the doors. I finished locking the door and walked into the kitchen seeing Eiji doing the dishes.

"Hey Eiji." I said setting the stuff on the counter.

"Hey Ash welcome back." He said smiling a bit. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I put my chin on his shoulder, watching him do the dishes. I noticed a smile on the cute Asian's face while leaning a bit into my chest. I slightly turned my head to look at him.

"What are you smiling about." I said smiling a bit and give him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Nothing much just enjoying my boyfriend's behind hugs." He told me while setting the plate he was watching down on the counter to dry. After he put the plate down he turned around with my arms still around his waist. We both looked into each other eyes for a good few minutes.

"I grabbed some Japanese food for you." I told him while he wrapped his arms around my neck. Eiji smiled happily and pecked my lips.

"I thought you didn't like Japanese food?" He asked.

"Well homemade Japanese food so I went to a restaurant to get food." I said smiling. Eiji gave me this look like 'I hate you' type of look.

"Your a big pain you know that." He said. I nodded and pulled him closer which made him smile. I leaned in and kisses him softly. Eiji softly kissed me back smiling a bit in the kiss. I pulled him closer which made him giggle in the kiss which made me smile. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me.

"Food first before you decide to make out with me Aslan." He said pulling away from me. Eiji pulled the food out and two plates. Eiji went to open the food but I stopped him which made him look at me.

"I don't think so." I said. Eiji looked at me confused a bit tell I picked him bridle style and went into the bedroom that we shared. I placed him down on the bed and got on top of him.

"You make me feel different Eiji I don't know why but ever since we started dating I feel good and safer with you no matter what situation we are in. I know that you love me for who I am not for sex life Dino and the other perverts." I said to him. I leaned down and kissed him a bit rough on the lips. He kissed back equally and wrapped his arms around my neck.

I bit his lip softly which he know what I wanted to do since I do it when we make out. He opened his mouth a but which let me slide my tongue in his mouth. He moaned softly and moved his tongue around with mine. Eiji tangled his fingers into my hair softly tugging on my hair causing me to moan a bit in the kiss. I moved down to his neck leaving soft kiss and soft bite marks.

"I just want to Aah~ want to give you the life you deserve~ aah~~" He said with moaning a bit. I smiled softly a bit harder on his neck making him moan a bit louder. I sat up and straddled his hips and begin unbuttoning his shirt. I bit my lip looking at him looking cute but his body god it's hot. Eiji sat up and took the shirt off and tossing it somewhere in the room. He placed his hands on my hip pulling me closer which you know made me grind against me which made us both moan a bit.

I tangled my fingers in his hair tugging on his hair making him lean his head back. I leaned down and kissed him roughly sliding my tongue in. Our tongues moved around each other. I was enjoying the moment I didn't even realized that Eiji is on top of me. I didn't really care I was too busy French kissing my boyfriend. I felt Eiji slide his hands under my shirt which kinds surprised me a bit. He went down and started kissing my neck.

"Not such a innocent boy are you~" I said while trying not to moan. Eiji smiled against my neck and bit my neck leaving love bites on my neck. He sat up and slowly taking off my shirt which I happily let him. I pulled him down and licked his neck which caused him to blush big time. I smirked and moved my hands down to unbotton his pants. His eyes widen and looked at me, I looked back with a smirk and fully unbuckled his pants.

"Ash are you sure your okay with this?" Eiji asked concerned.

"I trust you and I want you so I want it this time." I said unzipping his pants. Eiji smiled and leaned down and started kissing my chest. I bit my lip with a small smile while trying not to moan. I put my hand on the back of his head, gripping his hair which made him look up at me while kissing my stomach leaving hickeys. I felt him smile and bites which caused me to moan a bit out loud. I felt Eiji's lips get closer to my belt line of my pants. As soon his lips touched the spot my breathe hitched.

"I want you to be my first Ash~" He said unbuckling my pants and takes it off. I watched and took off his pants also.

"Then let me be your first~" I said roughly kissing him as I take off his boxers and mine. I broke the kiss and pushed him down.

"A-Ash." He said. The way he was laying was fucking hot.

"Shh baby I'll take the lead here." I said while I slide down on his penis. Eiji arched his back and placed his hands on my hips, while I moaned and throw my head back a bit. Fuck it hurt a bit at his size it felt so good at the same time. I slowly started moving a little bit, hearing him moan was like music to my ears. I love him so much, I started moving faster, which made us moan louder. Eiji sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist, not tight so I could still move. We looked into each other eyes as I kept moving. His eyes are like telling me to not to stop the pleasure. I went faster and slamming down, I moaned really loud but didn't stop.

"A-Ash I'm close~." Eiji moaned. I nodded softly and kept going. Before I knew it he came inside of me. I stopped and moaned with a slight pant. I looked at Eiji and he looked right back at me. I got up enough to make him be out of me. I layed down on the bed slightly panting. He layed next to me also slightly panting. Eiji layed his head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around him holding close. We cuddled for a good 5 minutes.

"Ash I'm gonna get food." Eiji said sitting up and putting on his close. I did the same thing and then the both of us went back to the kitchen, make our plates, and went to to the living room to watch movies.

.

I hope Eiji doesn't tell Ibe