Honeymoon (Lemon)

(A/N: Hey guys I'm so very sorry about not updating. I been working like 6 days a week. Been very exhausted and been thinking about what to write next. Also plz give me)

Eiji's Pov:

Ash and I are on a plane to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. Looked at over at Ash who looking out the window of the plane. I can't believe I married him I hope he's happy with me.

I moved my hand to grab Ash's hand which made him looks at me. I gave him a small smile which he gave me a small smile. Ash leaned over and pecked my lips. I pecked his lips back which make me smile again.

When the plane started flying I layed my head on his shoulder and kept holding his hand. Ash layed his head on mine and kissed the top of my head.

A few hours later we land in Hawaii so we got off amd get our bags. After we grabbed our bags we went to a really nice hotel Ash got a room from. We finally made it to our hotel room. I put my bags down by the wall and walked over to our big window and opened up the curtain which had a beautiful view of the beach.

"Wow it's so beautiful." I said smiling softly. Next thing I know Ash wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned my back against his chest and smiled. Ash softly started kissing my neck which I leaned my head to the side to give him more access. To be honest I liked this side of him, not letting his past affect him.

"Mmm~ Ash." I slightly moaned.

"What." Ash mumbles and went back to kiss my neck. I gave a slight giggle while I reached my one hand on the back of his head, tangling my fingers in his golden blonde hair.

"Let go out to celebrate our marriage Ash before our day is wasted in bed loving each other." I told him while looking out the window.

"I wouldn't spend my day in bed with you making love." He said while pulling his lips away from my neck. I turned my head to look at him. I turned my whole body to face him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We have our whole honeymoon to make love, but right now I'm gonna take a shower and no you can't join me." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then turned to go to the bathroom to take a shower. I washed my body and my hair well. Gotta smell good for making love right? To be honest I'm nervous about it it will be our first time.

Afraid I might mess up or hurt him to trigger flashbacks. I just want him to have a good time that's all I care about. After about 10 to 15 minutes of spacing and cleaning myself i got out of the shower and dried off. Cleaning of the mirror from the steam I looked at myself and the mirror and took a deep breath.

"You know what...im pretty sure newly weds make love on their first night on their honeymoon so why not us." I said. I put my pj's on I brought in. I opened the bathroom door and see Ash in bed in his black tank top, Grey sweatpants, wearing his glasses with a book in his hand. I do gotta say he looks pretty cute in glasses. I walked over sat on his lap and took the book out of his hand, then I put the book on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Well hello to you to Eiji." Ash said while putting both of his hands on each side of my hips.

"Hey." I told him while taking off his glasses and out them also on the night stand. We looked at each other in the eyes for a brief moment.

I slowly leaned in and placed my lips on his. It started off with a soft, shy, passionate kiss. Ash pulled me closer to his body while I placed my hands around his neck. He leaned in more which made the kiss a bit deeper. Ash slid his tounge across my bottom lip asking for permission. Which I decided to tease him and playfully denied him. He placed his hands on my butt and squeezed a bit which made me gasp.

Ash slide his tounge in my mouth which started a playfully tounge fight. I tangled my fingers in his hair and gave his hair a slight pull. He let out this soft moan against my lips which caused me to moan a bit. Ash slide his hands under my shirt making me shiver of his cold hands touching my bare skin. We pulled away from the kiss just to take off my shirt.

Ash tangled one of his hand in my hair giving it a tug which made me lean my head back. He started kissing my neck looking for my sweet spot. I bit my bottom lip trying not to moan. Ash noticed me biting my lip which caused him to softly bite my neck. I let out a soft moan while biting my lip. He kept biting my neck softly then starts sucking on my neck. I'm gonna have multiple hickeys on my neck aren't I.

Ash pulled away from my neck and looked at me for a second before smashing his lips back on mine for a heated kiss. I tugged on his tank top letting him know I want it off. He pulled away from the kiss and takes off his tank top and throws it somewhere in the room. I smiled and back off his lap. He looked at me a bit confused.

I starts to unbuckle his pants letti g him know I want it off now. Ash leaned back in his hands letting me do what I want to him. I glanced up at him and oh my. He is so fucking hot while biting his bottom lip. Ash lift up his hips so I could take off his pants. At the same time I took off his boxers. My eyes widen slightly has I bit my lip.

"What are you going to do now Eiji~" Ash said seductively. I smiled softly and started to give him a blow job. Ash grabbed grabbed the back of my head while grabbing a fist full of my hair. I kept bobbing my head at a decent pace. I never done this before but it feels so right. My favorite part right now is hearing Ash moan my name.

"Damn it feels so good....ahh~" Ash says. After a few minutes of giving him a blow job. Ash came in my mouth leaving me to swallow it. I pulled off of him and stood up taking the rest of my clothes off. Ash sat there on the edge if the bed watching me with lust in his eyes.

"Get in the bed fully Ash." I said with placing a small kiss on his lips. Ash did what I told him and put his head on the pillow with his body in the middle of the bed. I crawled on top of him kissing him deeply. Ash wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me closer which caused the kiss to deepen.

I felt Ash's tounge slide against the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth letting his tounge roam around in my mouth. I moan slightly and started grinding against him. It made us both moan at the feeling. I got in between his legs and position my member against his hole.

I felt him tense up a bit. I pulled away from the kiss and looked down at him. I don't want to make him uncomfortable....maybe I'm going too fast.

"Ash you okay?"

"I-im okay."

"Baby it's okay it's just Mr. We can stop if your uncomfortable. "

"No I dont want to stop I want to keep going. I don't want to be afraid forever and not have sex with my husband." Ash explained.

"Ok just let me know when to stop okay." Ash nodded. I pushed inside of him slowly. He slightly arched his back and moaned. I leaned down and started kissing his collarbone. I slowly started moving and oh my god being inside ofhim feels so good. No offense to Ash but no wonder why Dino wants him. To bad he can't cuz Ash is mine now forever. Anyways I started moving faster which caused Ash to wrap his legs around my waist to keep me in the spot.

I looked at Ash while he looked back at me. We kept staring at each other while I kept thrusting into him.

"R-right there Eiji oh please fuck me right there!~" Ash moaned gripping my hair tighter. I kept hitting that spot over and over and over again.

"I'm close Ash." I said while keeping going the same pace. He nodded softly while moaning. 5 big good thrusts and then I came inside of him. We both let out a loud moan. I pulled out of him and layed next to him panting softly with him.

"You okay Ash?" I asked.

"Yes I'm okay. Finally had sex with someone I love." He said while looking at me. I gotta say it did make me blush. I do gotta say that I'm glad to be married to Ash. I'm also glad I met him we both changed each others life's and ended up being together. I layed my head on his chest.

"I love you Eiji Okumura."

"I love you to Aslan Okumura."