The Fight

~Eiji POV~

Another day hiding from Dino and his men. I looked over at Ash who was looking out the window like normal. I really admire him...he's really beautiful. I smiled softly and walked over to him and wraps my arms around his waist.

"Yes Eiji?" Ash asked while leaning against me a bit.

"I'm cold and I wanna hold you." I confessed. He smiled a bit and let me for a few minutes. After a few minutes I ended up falling asleep. About 2 hours later I woke up on the bed I sleep in. I went to look for Ash so I walked into the hallway and when I did I heard some voices. It sounded like Ibe-san and Ash's voices. I leaned against the wall and start listening to them.

~Ash's POV~

"Ash are you sure you want to send Eiji back to Japan he loves you so much." Ibe said.

I looked down and a little bit of tears welled up into my eyes. I love Eiji also but I can't put him at risk anymore...if I have to hurt him to make him go then I have to. Even though I dont want to hurt Eiji he means everything to me.

"I love him too Ibe but I'm sure.." I said while looking down at the floor. I looked back up at Ibe and took a deep breath.

"I will let Eiji know in the morning that it was my plan for him to go back to Japan." I said. Ibe just looked at me sighed and nodded.

~Eiji's Pov back at the beginning of the conversation between Ash and Ibe~

"Ash are you sure you want to send Eiji back to Japan he loves you so much." Ibe's voice said.

'Ash want to send me back to Japan but why?' 'I'm not leaving him I can't not when he's in danger.' Eiji thought to himself.

"I love him too Ibe but I'm sure.." Ash said.

I felt like I couldn't breathe like it stopped in my throat stuck there. My heart felt shattered into pieces. I felt like crying and yelling at him. I dont want to go im not going not without him.

"I will let Eiji know in the morning that it is my plan for him to go back to Japan." Ash said.

I sighed and went back into the bedroom that Ash and I share. I sat at the edge of the bed and decided to wait tell Ash walks in. About 5 minutes later Ash walked in. He looked over at me and stopped dead in his tracks. Which was like he had the door open and was standing next to the doornob when he looked at me. I looked up at him and we just looked at each other for a good 3 minutes.

"Thought you were asleep Eiji." Ash said closing the door behind him. After he closed the door he walked over and kissed my forehead. I let him because I love his kisses his lips are really soft.

"You weren't beside me so I decided to wake up and wait for you." I said. Thoughts ran through my head.

'Should I tell him I heard the conversion?' 'Will he be mad at me?' 'Should I make him to let me stay with him'

"You should sleep Eiji." Ash said sitting next to me and put an arm around my waist.

"Why? Is it because I have a long flight ahead of me." I said and turned to look at him.

"You were ease dropping again." Ash said.

"Yes if its about me.!" I slightly yelled at him. His eyes widen slightly.

"Its not your choice Eiji your going back to Japan." Ash said and got up from his spot.

"Im not leaving you. I love you Ash. Your stupid to think I'm leaving you!" I stood up from the bed.

"Im stupid? Says the stupid one who fell in love with a gang leader who has killing problems that has nothing to do with you. I never asked for you to fall in love with me!" Ash yelled.

"I dont care about your stupid problems. Yea so I may stupid to fall in love with a gang leader. Sorry that I love you. So you can't handle loving me so your sending me back to Japan." I said while crossing my arms.

"That's not why I'm sending you back to Japan Eiji." He said

"I'm not leaving you I'm not going back to Japan!! We do this together I love you your the first guy I ever fell in love with you mean so much to me. I can't just be on a plane then when I get home and hear about that you died. I couldn't live with that Ash..." I said sadly.

"Eiji..." Ash went to reach for my hand but I backed up.

"If you want me to go back to Japan...I can't do long distance relationship..." I hesitated on saything.  Ash's eyes widen.

"Are you saying your breaking up with me..." Ash said.

"Only if your sending me back to Japan." I said and walked out of the room. I sat on the couch and cried silently. I never ment to say that I was gonna break up with him but I felt like I had too. I ended up sleeping on the couch.

The next day I woke up depressed. I got up and stretched.  Something caught me off guard like a sweet delicious smell. I walked to the kitchen and saw Ash cooking. I stood there confused.

'He cooks?' 'Since when?'

"Ash?" I said. He stopped cooking and looked over at me. He gave me a small smile.

"Hey Eiji. Good morning." He said and turns around to go back to cooking.

"Since when do you cook?" I asked walking over, standing behind him while watching him cook.

"Learned from you." He said. A few minutes later he finished cooking.

"Mind grabbing plates Eiji." He asked. I went to get 2 plates. I watched him put Eggs, Hashbrowns, Bacon, Sausage, and Toast on the plate. I glanced at him like 'hiding your cooking skills from me' look. He noticed I was looking at him and looked back at him.

"What?" He asked while crossing his arms with a slight smirk he does once in awhile.

"Ash...can we talk about last night?" I asked. When I asked his smirk disappeared and sighed.

"After breakfast." He said.

"No now because even after breakfast you would come up with an excuse to not have this conversation." I told him.

"The food will get cold." He said. I grabbed the plates and put them in the oven so it can some what stay warmish.

"Really." He said.

"Yes." I told him crossing my arms.

"Fine. What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I'm not going to Japan." I told him.

"Eiji-" He said.

"Don't Eiji me! I'm not leaving you I'm not going to Japan!" I yelled.

"It's getting more dangerous for you I can't protect you all the time Eiji it's time for you to go home!" He yelled back.

"I am home! Where ever you are is my home Aslan I have plans for us for the future...." I said. I looked at him with tears in my eyes has some started to fall.

"I.....I wanna marry you." I confessed. Ash widen his eyes.

"Why me?" He asked. I walked over to him and grabbed his hands.

"I told you Ash. I love you so much." I said and smiled. He smiled back at me and kissed me. I kissed him back while wrapping my arms around his neck. Ash placed his hands on my waist. Ash pulled away and looked at me with a soft smile.

"Fine I wont send you back to Japan." He said which made me happy.

"Good because either way I would've came back to you." I told him and smiled. Ash smiled and hold me close.

"Food time." I said. Ash smiled and nodded. I pulled the food out and we begin to eat. Shocking that Ash is a good cook.

(A/N: sorry for the longest time to update. Work is kicking my butt and I been depressed a lot so I'm sorry and I hope you enjoy.)