Prologue: Bismarck Last Stand

(Originally released in February 21, 2021 and was Revamped in March 23, 2022

(Bismarck POV)

We managed to retreat out of the Royal Navy sights but we couldn't be able to sink any of them in time before we were spotted, however I did manage to damage Hood but she somehow be able to survive 2 or 3 of my salvos before it became malfunction. But what matters now that we at least manage to slow their progress but we have however ended up getting chased after our discovery and sent their destroyers after us.

After we escaped towards the Atlantic side of the ocean, I realized my riggings is in a terrible condition and was leaking oil from the side, I find out my ammunition's is already run on low from the fight as well; but I wasn't giving up just yet but then suddenly Eugen found Norfolk and Suffolk location; but luckily they were easy to be dealt with and we scared them off.

We were running out of time and knowing without me operating the mission It won't go so well; but for the sake of Eugen safety I'll have to ask her to continue the mission without me.

Bismarck: Eugen...

Prinz Eugen: Yeah?

Bismarck: I cannot go on like this, I need to head back to base to repair my riggings and heal my injuries.

Prinz Eugen: What are you sure? The base far from here and it could take days or weeks to get there. Plus the Royal Navy has already chased us far enough from here, they'll definitely find you in this state and flank you.

Bismarck: Don't worry I'll sneak past them and they'll have difficulties find me.

Prinz Eugen: ......

Prinz Eugen: Alright then, I'll do as you say.

Bismarck: Thank you Eugen, now go on now.

Prinz Eugen: Stay safe Bismarck, so may the God of War be with you.

Bismarck & Prinz Eugen: ...Long live the Iron Blood.

After our conversation, Eugen left until I don't see her anymore; but after she's gone a Siren appeared in front of me.

Observer: Well well well, would you look at that.

Bismarck: Silence, I have no words from you Sirens.

Observer: Is that so you insignificant being?

Bismarck: You dare to mock us...!

Observer: I'm just saying of course, not wanting a another humility defeat don't you? Not from your poor sister Tirpitz hearing you found dead.

Bismarck: Do not speak of my sister! You despicable enemies of Humankind!.

Observer: Oh? When did you become so protective all of the sudden now? But anyways you still won't be able to stand a chance against the Royal Navy with your guns being like that can you?

Bismarck: ............

I couldn't be able to say what's next at that point but she's right, my ammo is running on scarce and I won't be able to hold it any longer at that point.

Observer: SO what do you say? WE both have the same mindset after all. But your inferior technology? Your nonexistence resources? Your water? You are not worthy enough to get our interest. But if you realize that "THEY" are the ones and not us. Threatening your existence then you'd be able to have understand the situation in the first place. But think about it. What will you ever gonna do if your beloved Iron Blood will fall to the hand to the filthy Azur Lanes. But for that, in order to fix it, I'll shall give the key to your future, but how'll you use it is up to your hands. So long now... I assume we'll meet again.