Chapter 4: The Dream World Incident

(Originally released in April 5, 2021 and was revamped in January 4, 2023)

(Third Person POV)

Rommel: (USS Legion mhm? Judging by the name he could be a very powerful ship.)

Peter Strasser: Dear god.

Nagato: There's more.

Prinz Eugen: Really? There's more?

Nagato: They encountered another one along the way before our spies got away.

She then channeled her power again but this time it was the Royal Navy's, but this time there's four of them.

Nagato: All of you that you just see now, are the two new ships named HMS Vengeance and HMS Prince Henry.

Door was heard which interrupted the meeting.

Peter Strasser: Who is it just now?

They all look at the sound of the door, which is revealed to be Akami and Kosa alongside Akari and Kage.

Shinoroth: You're all late, where have you been?

Kosa: We were in the middle of eating, but when the meeting was announced, we began eating as fast as we could.

Akami: And of course, Amagi and Tosa decide to take their time eating so they won't be here for a while. But besides that, the "real reason" why it took us a while to come here was because Akari and Kage ended up running too far ahead and we had to find and chase them down because of that.

Akari and Kage: ...

Nagato: Well, as long as you show up on time, I don't mind at all.

Akami: Thank you, Lady Nagato.

They both bow at each other then Akami plus the other three went to their own tables and sat down and they resumed their meeting.

(At the docks)

The three newly Iron Blood members stood at the docks trying to figure what to do next after finishing their tasks after being ordered by Peter Strasser.

The first member has blue eyes and short black hair with some strands of his bangs being white, dressed in black (with some crimson around some part of his clothing) Kriegsmarine trench coat uniform with two split coattails, wears fingerless black glove with the Iron Blood pattern at the top side, wears a Iron Blood insignia at his collar, and his pants had red and white lines at the side.

The second member also had white hair, but instead has a red strand at the side of the fringe quite similar to Eugen and Ägir's. He has amber eyes and wears a modified clothing (plus armor around some of his body aside from his legs) on top of wearing a custom vest made by someone that he was given and gloves with red tips, and wears a tied jacket on his waist with two split coattails with no actual hoodie or top, and wears black boots.

The last and final member of the group had white ponytail hair with a blue tip on most of his hair, and had blue eyes. He wears a black and bluish armor on his torso along a special red scarf around his neck, wears pairs of custom black bracers, underneath wears a black shirt, wears a Iron Blood red cape with black outline at the edges down near to his feet, and has black pants. He is also tall among the two.