Chapter 5: Iron Blood VS. Sakura Empire (Tournament)

(Originally released in October 28, 2021 and was revamped in September 2, 2023)

(3rd Person POV)

Bismarck slowly climbs from one of the balcony stand while struggling and panting heavily. Rommel slowly becomes afraid and prepare to start running away.

Nagato notices him panicking.

Nagato: Where are you going?

Rommel: I'm trying to run away!

Nagato: *Sigh*...

Bismarck quickly increases her pace and reach the top and climbed over the balcony and spotted it Rommel in a instant.

Bismarck: C'mere love, I'm coming for YOOOOUUU!!!!

Bismarck jumps towards Rommel as he was about to run. Nagato hand glows with Sakura pellets around and flows it towards Bismarck face and knocking her out cold, leaving Rommel in disbelief.

Rommel: What the-

Nagato: Is this what you mean?

Rommel: Yes, that is what I mean.

Nagato: I suggest you bring her back with the others, maybe perhaps they'll know.

Rommel: I'm afraid not, even the others doesn't understand her symptoms, It just happened out of the blue.

Nagato: Hmmmm... Take her in your place, she's won't be able to wake up till tomorrow, so you'll be safe from her wraith for now.

Rommel: Is there no way to help her from this?

Nagato: I'm afraid that is the best advice I can tell you. Anyways, you should hurry and it's getting late, we can talk later again by tomorrow.

Rommel: But I didn't get the chance to talk.

Nagato: I wish but Bismarck is the priority and your leader, I'm sure you learn that by now.

Rommel: *Sigh* Very well then, I'll see you tomorrow.

Nagato nods and continues looking at the moon while Rommel carried Bismarck in a princess carry position and leaves Nagato's home back to the Guests area.

(Some time later)

Prinz Heinrich: Ahhhhh!!!! Bismarck just went out missing!

Friedrich: Relax my child we'll find her eventually.

Rheinkönig: How can we relax?! She just zoomed out of the house with full energy.

Friedrich: This behavior of her is new, so it's likely she'll come back to her senses after some time.

???: Relax everyone, she's here with me.

They looked at the door and see Rommel with Bismarck on his arms.

Rommel walked in and close the door behind him, the three approaches Rommel with concern on their face.

Friedrich: What happened, my dear brother?

Rommel: Just a... coincidence, but don't worry she's not injured, I'll be sleeping with her tonight. It's getting late, so don't stay up all night.