Chapter 2: Two Nights of Bismarck

(Originally released in February 23, 2021, and was revamped in May 1, 2022)

(Rommel's POV)

Bismarck: Don't worry about that my love, You have me instead~.

Rommel: (Well that's a unusual behavior.)

Rommel: *Nervous* Hey hey haha, You don't seem to be yourself.

My voice just cracked for a bit.

Bismarck: Oh love~ why are you asking so many questions? This is our greeting when it comes to... woohooing~

She put her finger under her lip.

Rommel: (Woohooing? Is that what she is looking forward too? No no that's way too early for that we only just met!)

I tried to get up but Bismarck was on top of me so I couldn't escape.

Bismarck: Where are you going?

Rommel: Getting water? Yes I was just getting water that's all.

Bismarck: What about you eat me instead~?

Her expression changed was very "lust" and her tongue was sticking out onto her right lip. She wasn't messing around, she's being for real! But this wasn't right, she never acted like this the first time we met. I need to get the bottom of this, if not then I have to survive throughout the whole night until she calm's down. So I tried to squeeze my way out but she caught me trying to and gets up even closer to me and pushed far back to my bed.

Bismarck: Fufu~ I won't let you leave, not yet~.

Rommel: Oh please!

I squirm my way out and somehow manage to get out of my bed but ended up tripping off and fell onto the floor. Out of my very own fear, she got out of my bed and immediately try to get on top of me again but I rolled out of her way before she get a chance to even try.

Bismarck: Oh love~!

She pulled out her hands onto my direction.

Rommel: This Scheisse is straight out of a horror movie!

I ran across my room and jumped over behind my Sofa and stood behind it, Bismarck runs up to the Sofa and tries to go around it which started a cat and mouse game.

Bismarck: Come to me love~ I'll give you whatever you desire to you~.

Rommel: (*Nervous* Thanks but I rather take it slow then doing it now.)

Rommel: No way in hell I'm getting near you! Your crazier then I thought you'll be.

Bismarck: Hmph! Guess I'm not holding back.

Suddenly she jumped over the Sofa and attempt to grab me; but I evaded her grab and ran towards my bedroom door and left the room without turning back.

Bismarck (Echoing): Come back here love! I'm not finished yet~!

Rommel: (This gonna be a goddamn nightmare I'm living in!!! Eugen where are you where I needed you the most!?)

(43 Minutes later)

I legitimately hiding behind the crates of food inside the storage for gods how long, it felt like hours but in reality it's not!!!